Monster Of The Abyss

If you want to read future chapters or simply support me, please check out my Patreon. Every single fanfic and chapter will eventually be available there. However, if you don't want to wait or simply wish to show your support, please give it a visit! Link is in the synopsis and below:

[patreon.com/Eros_Lord]

—————————————————————————

The twin-tailed wolves closed in on Reiji, forming a tight circle that entrapped him, their predatory instincts honed and ready to strike.

Despite the fact that Reiji's skill, {Dark Lord's Haki}, had diminished effects on these formidable creatures, a subtle sense of intimidation and unease still emanated from them.

Taking center stage, the Alpha wolf unleashed a chilling howl that reverberated through the air, its haunting echo instilling fear in those who heard it.

The three wolves encircling Reiji growled with malevolent intent, their tails rigidly standing on end, crackling with an ominous surge of electricity.

It was evident that this was their magic at work. With a bone-chilling roar, the wolves released bolts of lightning, hurtling them toward Reiji with deadly precision. With swift agility, Reiji propelled himself into the air, evading the onslaught of lightning bolts.

His body contorted in mid-air, hanging upside down as if defying gravity, his eyes never leaving the group of wolves below. He maintained a vigilant gaze, meticulously analyzing their every move.

Within the confines of the Labyrinth, the creatures lurking were akin to primal animals, governed by their own characteristics, habits, habitats, and rules. Survival was the name of the game in this treacherous realm, where the strong reigned supreme, devouring the weak without remorse.

Reiji had grown weary of his own weakness, driven by the relentless hunger that gnawed at his very being. To escape its clutches, he knew he had to confront these creatures head-on, to kill and consume them in order to sustain his own existence.

The desire to live propelled him forward, fueling his determination to grow stronger and eradicate anything that stood in his way. Seizing the opportunity presented by Reiji's aerial maneuver, the Alpha wolf's tail stiffened, becoming a conduit for crackling lightning.

Its howl reverberated through the air as it unleashed a potent thunderbolt aimed directly at Reiji, its accuracy honed with deadly precision. The intensity of the attack surpassed that of its companions, holding the potential to inflict even greater harm.

With his eyes fixed upon the incoming attack, Reiji swiftly adjusted his posture, contorting his body upright. He cupped his hands together, drawing them close to his side, as he concentrated his mana into a single point.

Gathering his mana, Reiji channeled it through his hands and concentrated it into a condensed ball of swirling purple and black energy. As the wolf's attack grew nearer, Reiji uttered, "Dark Pulse."

Instantly, a swirling beam of malevolent energy, a fusion of ominous purple and black, surged forth in a straight line toward the approaching lightning bolt. The collision of forces erupted in a spectacular display of power.

The dark pulse collided with the lightning bolt, causing a violent explosion that illuminated the surrounding area. The crackling energy filled the air, momentarily blinding the wolf's vision. When the blinding light faded, they beheld the aftermath.

The remnants of the wolf's attack dissipated into the atmosphere, leaving behind only a lingering trace of electricity in the air. However, Reiji was nowhere to be found. Though the Alpha felt a sense of relief, his instincts still couldn't shake the underlying feeling of wariness.