Chapter 38: Baby Time Part 2

I hear a knock at the door and get up to answer it.

"Hey boys!" I say, smiling.

It's all the guys along with Gabby and Kristy. I wave them in and everyone sits on the couch. I go upstairs and grab Saphira from Gaege. She was squirming in his arms.

"The boys are here" I tell Gaege.

He kisses me and heads downstairs, I follow.

"She's so cute!" Gabby says, excitedly.

I hand her to Gabby and she plays with her hands.

I hug Kristy before sitting down next to Gaege and Grant(Narrator). I lay my head on Gaege's shoulder and take in the scene. I've made so many friends since moving here and getting away from the life I had before. I got married and had a beautiful baby girl. What more could I ask?

Josh goes outside and comes back in with a gift.

"Its from all of us to Saphira" he says handing it to me.

"You didn't have to get her anything. I have enough stuff to last for years it feels like. Gaege spoiled the hell out of her" I say, glaring at my husband.

He just smiles and looks away.

"Well for one, you didn't have a baby shower. For two, it's not clothes or diapers or anything like that" Gabby tells me.

I look up at Gabby and start to shake my head.

"Please Y/N it's a special gift" Kristy says with puppy dog eyes.

"I....ca."

"Just take the damn gift, God woman!" Mully finally says.

I laugh and grab the gift from Josh.

"Open it" Gaege tells me.

I open the gift and peek inside. It's a handcrafted music box that has Saphira full name written on it. I open the box and take the key out. After finding the hole I stick they key inside and turn it. My favorite lullaby starts playing. I feel my eyes start to water. I sniffle and get up, hugging everyone.

"This is so sweet. Thank you all so much!" I say, the tears falling.

"Don't cry love" Gaege says, embracing me from behind.

"Shes gonna love it when she's older" I say.

I lean into him while everyone takes turns holding Saphira.

Kristy gives her back to me and I hold her close. My precious baby girl.

3 months later
Gaege's POV

Somehow I convinced Y/N to let her dad watch Saphira for one night so we could go out on a date.

"How do I look?" She asks, walking out of our room.

She's wearing a beautiful yellow and pink flowy dress.

I smile when I see her, she looks gorgeous.

"You look amazing, love."

She walks over to me and kisses me, her lips are so soft on mine. Sometimes I can't believe how lucky I am.

We get in the car and head to the beach after packing some beach stuff into a big tote bag.

Once we get there I watch Y/N lay her towel on the sand. I get the umbrella and set it up over the towel and lay mine down next to her.

We both lay down and I turn on my side to face her.

"Your so beautiful."

She looks at me and smiles. I swear her smile could light up a room. She sits up and takes off her dress, revealing her swimsuit underneath.

Then she starts to put sunscreen on

Then she starts to put sunscreen on. I help her lather it on her back.

I stand up and go get the picnic basket. We brought an assortment of different foods.

Once we finish eating I help Y/N up off the ground

Once we finish eating I help Y/N up off the ground. She grabs my hand and I pull her into a kiss. Once I pull away she giggles and pulls me towards the water.

She swims deeper into the ocean, leaving me behind. I swim faster, towards her until I stumble and fall into the water. She starts to laugh until karma gets her. She loses her balance and falls into the water along with me. I swim over to her and scoop her up.

"Having fun" I ask, grinning.

Y/N's POV

"Of course!" I reply.

I'm soaked but I couldn't be happier. This day was exactly what I needed. To take a break from Saphira if only for a short moment. I don't think I could leave her for too long.

1 hour later

We pack up and head back home. I walk in the house and I see my dad holding Saphira in his arms.

"She's finally asleep" he says, exhausted.

I stop myself from laughing. She never sleeps. And when she does it's only for a few hours.

I go to grab her but he stops me.

"You'll wake her up!" He whisper yells.

I leave her with him and go upstairs to check on Gaege.

He pulls me towards him and kisses me rough. I lean into the kiss. Our tongues touching. I break the kiss out of breath.

"Your in a mood" I say.

He pulls me close once again and I kick the door closed. He pulls off my dress and kisses me neck. I moan softly. I take off his shirt, my hand moving across his chest.

I touch his face looking into his green eyes. He grabs my hand and kisses it softly.

"I love you" He tells me.

"I love you too."

899 words!