Chapter 2: The Start

His smile truly is captivating. I wanna reach out and touch his soft hair, kiss his lips, and tell him how much I want him. Tell him how much he means to me. Yet all he did was ask me what I wanted to eat.

"You okay?" He asks.

I snap out of my daze and try to say something back.

"Mmm" I reply.

What was that!? I curse myself for being such an idiot!

"Oh I get it now!" He proclaims.

I start to freak out, he can't know I like him already! I'm so obvious, uggggh!

"You're so hungry you don't know what to eat!" he adds.

Oh thank god, he doesn't know yet. Guys are so oblivious to girls' feelings.

"Am I right?" he says with a smile.

"Yeah, sometimes I'm so indecisive" I reply as I roll my eyes.

He just looks at me with confusion on his face while I'm still lost in those eyes of his. I hope this is what love feels like cause I wanna stay like this forever.

"How about I make some grilled cheese with soup" he offers.

"Let me help you, I make a mean grilled cheese" I tell him.

"Sure, the bread is in that cabinet over there" he says pointing to the highest cabinet in the kitchen.

Maybe I can reach it, I tell myself, it's not that high up. As soon as I stand next to the cabinet and try to reach the knob I realize I'm wrong.

Welp, time to parkour. As soon as I start to climb on the countertop. Gaege looked at me like I was an idiot.

"You need help?" he asks.

"I don't need your help, I've been doing this since I was three" I say as I continue climbing.

He walks over to me and grabs me around my waist. The second he touches me I feel my heart speed up. He picks me up off the counter, he is surprisingly strong. Why do I have to make such an effort to breathe? I turn around and look at his handsome face.

"I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself" he says.

"I..."

My words were cut off as his lips touched mine. The kiss started out small and grew like a wildfire. His tongue slipped into my mouth and I decided to break it.

My breath was short and heavy but I had to say something.

"I don't even know you very well" I say, trying to breathe.

"Did you not like it?" he asks with a pouty face.

"Of course I did, but how about we get to know each other first."

"Okay, but you have to promise me I can touch you as soon as you're ready" He replies.

"Okay, darling" I reply with a smirk.

He just looks at me with passion in his eyes. I look back at him and bite my lip.

"We better get to work then!" he finally says.

I just giggle as he picks me up and walks me towards his couch. As we talk I learn that his birthday is coming up. I also learn that he likes animals as much as I do.

I tell him my favorite color is (Y/FC) and that my best friend's name is Marie.

The more we talk the harder I fall. I think he feels the same way. I hope he feels the same way.