Chapter 25: Pancakes and Sex

WARNING there is smut. The title says it all. Enjoy!

I’m flipping a pancake when Gaege walks downstairs. He comes up behind me and wraps his big arms around me. I lean back slightly soaking up his embrace.

“What ya makin?” Gaege asks, tiredly lying his head on mine.

“Pancakes and bacon, babe.”

“Yummy.”

I nod and continue cooking while Gaege goes into the living room. 

I finally finish, walk into the living room with our plates and sit down next to Gaege. I hand him the plate and I snuggle underneath his arm.

We talk while we eat. Gaege pulls me closer to him when we finish eating.

“I gotta take a shower babe,” I tell him.

“Aw, can I come?”

“I don’t see why not.”

He smiles and takes our plates into the kitchen. I get up and we go to the bathroom in our room. I still have to move all my stuff into Gaege’s house. I plan to do that tomorrow when Marie gets back. I can’t believe this is gonna be my house too.

“How about a bath?” Gaege asks.

I smile and nod, that’s a great idea. Gaege smiles back and turns on the water. The bathtub is big enough for the both of us since it's one of those whirlpool tubs. I’m surprised I haven't used it yet. 

Once the water’s filled all the way up I get undressed and dip my feet in

Once the water’s filled all the way up I get undressed and dip my feet in. The temperature is perfect! I sink down in the tub. Gaege gets in right after.  It feels so nice!

Gaege gets the soap and starts massaging my feet.

I moan quietly then cover my mouth.

Gaege looks up and smirks. I glare at him but then laugh.

He let's me massage his back and wash his hair. I try to be cautious of the bump on his head.

After we finish washing each other we get out. Gaege hands me a gray fluffy robe. I put it on, it's so soft!

I sit down on the bed next to Gaege. I turn towards him and kiss him softly. He grabs me and lifts me onto his lap. I giggle looking into his eyes. He unties the robe, caressing my boobs.

I moan louder this time. I grab his face and kiss him hard. My tongue slipping into his mouth. When I pull away were both out of breath.

I get off of Gaege so I can get my robe off.

After shrugging the robe off I grab a condom and put it in my mouth.

I get down on my knees and pull the condom over Gaege's member using my mouth. I hear him grunt softly.

Once the condoms on I go up and down sucking him off. He grabs my hair bringing me down faster. When I feel him stiffen I pull up.

Climbing back on top of him I align my hole over his member and sink down slowly.

"Fuck" Gaege moans when I'm all the way down.

I move up and down picking up speed.

It feels amazing!

I lean down slightly, kissing him deeply still moving my hips. His hands are around my waist helping me move.

"I love you" I whisper, moaning.

"I love you too, love."

This ignites something in me so I come down harder, the noises are intoxicating.

A/N I wanted to write more but instead I'm gonna continue doing it this way but publishing 3-4 times a week. I hope you like the story!