Chapter 18: Mystery girl (Valentines special!)

A/N*I know today's not valentines day but because I was busy I had to post it a day late. 

I turn around and instantly regret my decision. Turning to face Gaege I mouth the words, "Don't worry about her." Instead of listening to me he turns around to face "Brenda." The copycat bitch who's been copying me ever since I got popular on YouTube.

I reluctantly turn around and smile at her, trying to be nice.

"Hi, Brenda," I say, gritting my teeth.

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe you also moved here" She says smiling. " Are you copying me, silly?"

I can't hold the smile anymore. How dare she say I followed her here. I moved here to meet Gaege and patch up my life.

"Who's this? He's hot Y/N, how'd you get him?" She giggles.

I laugh, feeling my anger rise.

"Maybe, I got him because I'm amazing and plenty of people like me!" I say.

Then she has the audacity to try and flirt with Gaege, my boyfriend!

"I like your tattoos, they look really good on your slim form, handsome."

"Are you kidding me!" I scoff.

Gaege smiles at me, turns and gives Brenda the meanest look.

"Brenda right?"

"Yep, and you are??" She asks, oblivious to the way he's glaring at her.

"My name is Gaege, and I suggest you back the fuck off."

Brenda's jaw drops and she looks at him with a hurt expression.

"That's not very nice!" She says still shocked.

"Anybody who messes with my girl should know that I'm not very nice when it comes to Y/N."

"I suggest you leave Brenda" I tell her.

"Fine, whore! Have fun with your ugly boyfriend at this disgusting restaurant!" She says, spit hitting my face.

I wipe my face off and glare at her while she walks away.

I thank Gaege for stepping up for me and we walk inside the restaurant.

A lady comes to greet us and walks us to our table. Gaege pulls my chair out for me and I sit down. Did I mention how gentlemanly he is. I never imagined he'd be this way because of how he acted through his videos. I couldn't be happier though.

Finally, a waitress comes up and asks what we want to drink. We both ask for sweet tea and we get some chips and salsa for our appetizer.

"Sorry about her..." I start to say.

"Don't, she needs to back off" Gaege says interrupting me.

"I know," I say quietly.

The waitress comes with our drinks interrupting us.

When she leaves he grabs my hand from across the table, squeezing lightly. He smiles and we start talking about our favorite candy.

Eventually, we get our chips and salsa. I dig in and Gaege laughs.I glare at him and continue to eat.

"You're so cute."

"I know," I say, smiling.

So far this has been a great date. Plus this place has great salsa! 

A/N*Sorry this chapter is shorter, I've been busy.