Chapter 27: Backyard Hangout

A/N I’ve just decided to call Narrator, well, Narrator. The only person I’m worried about having their real name is Gaege. I might refer to Narrator as Grant every once in a while if he’s in a serious part of the story though. I might also call Mully, William. Whatever works for the story. Sorry if this is so confusing!

Should I give Liv a hug, shake her hand, or just simply acknowledge she exists?

She makes the decision for me by pulling me into a hug. I hug her back and smile. 

“Let’s not make this awkward” She tells me.

“Me, awkward? I could never!” I say, sarcastically.

Gaege bursts out laughing and soon everybody else joins. I look around at all the happy faces around me. I take a deep breath, I deserve all of this. I deserve Gaege and all my new friends. 

Gaege comes up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist. I lean into his chest and close my eyes. This is how it’s meant to be. 

The rest of the boys come outside and we talk for a few hours. Mully brings out the beer and I “politely” decline.

“I’m still 18 mully.”

“Oh, yeah.”

“Ah yes, I aged 3 more years in the span of three months” I say, laughing.

“Shut up Bitch.”

We all laugh and everybody but me grabs a beer. I’m sitting on Gaege’s lap, drinking my favorite drink. 

I get up, I’m hungry and want snacks. 

“Where are you going, baby?”

Baby? He’s never called me that before. I smile and grab his hand. 

“I’m hungry so I’m gonna get something to eat” I say, “Do you want anything?”

“I’ll just eat what you get.”

“You can have some If I feel the need to share with you” I say, winking.

He pretends to act shocked. I giggle, let go of his hand and walk into the kitchen. I decide to grab the cheese ball container from in the cabinet. If all else fails, turn to cheese balls. My professional opinion. I also grab some wine for everybody and the bottle of sparkling water for myself.

When I go back outside, everybody cheers when they see what's in my hand.

I sit the wine down on the table, taking the sparkling water with me.

“What’s that, love?’

“Legal wine, my dear.”

He laughs and I sit back on his lap, his arms instantly wrapping around me. I snuggle into his embrace, getting comfy. 

I take a drink from the bottle, it tastes pretty good. I hand it to Gaege and he tries it. He nods his head in agreement and I sit the bottle down on the floor. 

2 hours later

I don’t realize I’m tired until my eyes start to drift close, it’s around midnight already.

Gaege’s POV

I’m talking to Eddie about what game we should play when we collab again and I realize I haven’t heard Y/N say anything in a while.

I look down and see that she’s fast asleep. I smile, how am I gonna get her to bed without waking her up?

“Is she sleeping Juicy?” Mully asks.

“Yeah, I might need some help getting her in our bed though.”

Narrator volunteers to help and he picks her up off of me. She doesn’t stir at all. Damn, she must be really tired. I grab her from Narrator and go into our room, laying her softly on the bed.

I get a blanket from the closet and cover her up with it. 

I go back outside.

“Who’s ready for some wine!?”

Everybody claps when I open the bottle. 

I pour everybody a glass and we drink and talk. I can tell I’m getting a little tipsy but I don’t care. I’m glad Y/N fits in so well with everybody. She’s just that good.