Chapter 20: Movie Night

I finally got my gaming setup prepared with the help of Gaege. 

Sitting down I put my headphones on and open Roblox. After getting on Roblox I join the boys in their call. 

I’m playing with Mully, Eddie, and Gaege. 

“Hey guys” I say.

Everybody acknowledges I exist and we start recording. I surprise everybody with my knowledge of the game. 

We walk in a room and the lights flicker, I quickly get in a closet. I laugh knowing that Mully was going for the same one.

I hear Mully scream, he must have died. I get out of the closet when it’s safe. 

“You bitch! You saw me going for that one!” Mully yells.

“Good one Y/N!” Gaege says, giving me a virtual high five.

I laugh and we continue playing. We get to the library and I was the only reason we made it out alive.

“Pendajo!” Eddie says yelling at me.

I keep stealing everyone's hiding spots so now it's just me and Gaege. Eventually Gaege dies when Timothy jump scares him and I die to rush. I guess my luck ran out. 

We play another round and then everybody leaves to go to do something.

I log off as well and go find Gaege.

He's making something for dinner, I didn't realize how late it was. I check the clock on the stove, it says 8:22. 

I give him a quick hug from behind and go sit down on the couch. I turn on the tv and try to find a movie.

"What do you wanna watch, love?" I ask Gaege.

He shrugs his shoulders and keeps cooking.

 "What about a horror movie?"

"Sure, but if you get scared don't be afraid to cuddle with me."

"Sure" I say sarcastically.

10 minutes later

Gaege hands me a plate, he made chicken fajitas. 

Sitting down next to me he pulls me close and I lay my head on his shoulder. 

We decide to watch "Willy's Wonderland."

A/N*It's a good movie, I recommend you watch it.

Lifting my head from his shoulder I take a bite out of my burrito. It tastes delicious, I got lucky with Gaege. Actually come to think about it, I haven't cooked much these past few weeks. I'll have to make him something special tomorrow. 

I play the movie and because I've already watched it like 3 times it's fun to observe Gaege's face. Honestly, the movie is more of a horror/comedy so it's not that scary. I do enjoy making fun of it though. We watch each animatronic get killed off, it's  pretty interesting.

I finish my food and get up to throw my plate away. Going back into the living room I see that Gaege disappeared. I sit down on the couch. He probably just went to the bathroom. 

I feel something grab me from behind and I scream.

As fear consumes me I feel my eyes drift close.