Chapter 1: The Arrival

As I stared out the car window I couldn't help but notice how beautiful Florida is. When I told my parents I wanted to move down here they were so confused. I didn't tell them why of course, that I'm on a hunt to meet the hottest guy ever.

After my surprising rise to fame on youtube I decided to email the guy I've been crushing on since my 10th grade year, Gaege Gibson. Who wouldn't like a guy with such pretty green eyes, any girl could get lost in them.

I still couldn't believe it when my subscriber count reached 1 million in only 3 months. Me and my bestie were just doing stupid little videos for the fun of it.

When I got the courage to ask if I could go do a video with the Boys in Florida, where they were supposed to be on vacation in a week or so, I was so nervous. It took a few days but they replied back and told me to meet them at Juicy's house.

Now as I'm in my uber about to pull up to his house. Thee Gaege Gibson's house!

I'm getting way ahead of myself, he probably won't even like me.

I mean I do have pretty Y/EC (Your eye color) eyes, and gorgeous Y/HC (Your hair color) hair.

Who wouldn't want this, yea just pump yourself up (Y/N). You can do it, he's not that much better than you.

Oh who am I kidding he is way out of my league.

Soon enough I see the front of a huge two story house. That can't be it, I think to myself. When the driver stops the car I look at the address and see that this is it.

His house is huge! My apartment is probably smaller than his living room.

As I get out of the car I notice that there's someone already at the door. It looks like it's Juicy but I can't quite tell since he's wearing sunglasses. I walk up to the door and take a deep breath, you can do this I tell myself.

"Hi" I say to the guy at the door.

"Hi, you must be Y/N" he replies.

That's totally his voice, my heart starts beating rapidly. I was about to ask him to make sure but then he takes off his sunglasses and reveals his face.

This can't be the guy I've been crushing on for 2 years being 18 years old. He's even hotter in person, his green eyes dazzle in the sun. I can't wait to get to know him better, I really can't.

He opens the door wider so I can walk in.

"You can hang your coat on the hook over there" he says pointing to the wall opposite of me.

"Okay, thanks" I reply, trying to avoid eye contact.

I put my coat on the hook and turn around to look into his living room.

"Where are the rest of the boys?" I ask.

"Oh, there not here yet, you arrived early"

My heart starts beating fast in my chest. I'm here with Gaege all by myself, what a lucky day.

I can't help but look into his eyes and wonder if I'll ever get to play with that brown hair of his.

To be continued.....