Chapter 21: Fearful

A/N*This is gonna be a random horror story type chapter.
Sorry if you don't like horror! 
I wanted to spice up the story a bit and work on my other skills as a writer.

1 hour later

When I open my eyes I can’t see anything, I think I’m wearing a blindfold. I try to stand up but my legs and hands are bound. My mouth is also covered up, whoever did this isn’t taking any chances. I can't scream or move at all. 

Now that I’m awake the fear envelops me again. Who could have done this? What do they want from Gaege, from me! 

I go through all the people who could have wanted to hurt me. The only person I can think of is Brenda but she’s too stupid to pull off something like this. Unless she got help, that is…….if she had it in her to do something like this. I mean, what would it accomplish? 

My wrists ache from the rope tied around them. 

Another thought pops into my head, I don’t know where Gaege is. He could be right next to me and I wouldn’t know. I decide to inch my way across the floor, anything I find might help.

I finally bump into a human-like figure. It might be Gaege! I bump the figure again trying to wake whoever it is up. They stay silent, maybe it’s not even a person and I’m just desperate. 

I sit down and as my hope fades I start to cry. I cry until my eyes burn. Lying down I try to sleep some more. I toss and turn trying to escape from this reality. Eventually, I slip into a sweet bliss of sleep. 

5 hour later

I wake up to someone saying my name. My first reaction is to scream, that didn’t work because of the tape. 

I come to my senses and recognise the voice. 

I get up too quickly, sending a sharp pain through my head. Sleeping on the floor is no fun.

I cry tears of joy and look in the direction of the voice.

“Y/N, I'm so glad you're okay!” Gaege says, pulling me close to him.

He can see, talk, and his hands are free? 

I try to speak but my voice is just a mumble. 

“It’s okay Y/N” he says, still holding me, he pulls off the duct tape and blindfold.

Were in our bedroom, I look towards the door hopeful once again. It doesn’t seem to have a lock on it.

“Something’s blocking the door from the outside. I already tried.” 

I sigh but looking at his face I smile. I’m so happy he’s okay and alive. Only, I still don’t know why he’s free, so I decide to ask him.

“How are you free?”

“I’m not sure, I just woke up and saw you lying there, it really scared me until I felt your pulse.”

I know that I’m supposed to try to find a way out but I’m so scared and Gaege's arms are so comforting.  

He kisses the top of my head, I know he's trying to make me feel better. I also know that he’s putting on a big front, he's scared too. 

“No matter what happens…..I love you Gaege” I say trying to hold back tears.

“I love you too Y/N.”

He didn't even tell me not to say that, he knows that were in some type of danger. So bad that we might not make it out alive. I try to calm down so I snuggle closer to him.

Gaege’s POV

Y/N moves closer into my arms, I can tell she’s terrified. I hold on tighter, not wanting to let go. How could I let this happen!

I went to the bathroom and when I came back I was knocked out with some type of object. Y/N looks unharmed though maybe they used something else on her. I hope we make it out of this alive.

Y/N’s POV

I lay in his arms for what feels like hours until I hear footsteps in front of the door. I hear a large object being moved and the door clicks open.