Chapter 11: Hide n Seek Time

Hiders: Y/N, Gaege, Eddie, Josh, Narrator, Kristy, Gabby

Seeker: Mully

1 hour later

"Where is he?" I mumble to myself.

It's been an hour, Kevin should be here by now. I'm starting to get frustrated.

"Babe, I have bad news," Gaege says. "Kevin can't make it, his car broke down and he's still an hour away."

"Ugggg."

We find everyone and try to figure out what to do next. When an idea pops into my head.

"Guys, I can call Marie and she can come and record for us."

Everyone agrees and I call Marie. She agrees to meet us at the coffee shop in the mall.

30 minutes later

We start the recording with an introduction of me and my youtube channel. Along with introducing Marie as the camera woman and as my bestie. The first one to seek is Mully so the rest of us take off running. We each have our own camera so everyone can see everything.

The mall we're currently in is two stories with many stores inside. I head towards the bathroom on the top floor hoping that Mully won't look in here first.

"Babe!" Gaege whispers loudly, scaring me.

"What!?" I whisper back.

"I wanna hide with you."

"In the girls bathroom?"

"Yeah, why not?"

We both go into the bathroom and pick out a stall to hide in.

Eddie's POV

I decide to look around a little because I have no idea where to hide. Maybe I should hide in one of the clothing stores behind a rack or something. I hear Gaege run upstairs towards the bathrooms. Not a bad idea, he's smarter than I thought. In fact, wish I had thought about that.

I finally decide to hide in the arcade behind a pinball machine. The darkness in the room should hide me for the most part.

Gabby's POV

I already know exactly where I want to hide. I planned this before when we were sitting around waiting for Kevin. Kinda glad he didn't come because I love Marie. She has a feisty attitude but underneath she's really sweet. I can see why she's Y/N's best friend.

Two minutes later and I'm hiding in a shoe store underneath one of the benches. I hope I don't look really stupid right now, nevermind I know I do.

Narrator's POV

I'm already in my hiding spot right behind where Mully's counting. I could either be found first or last I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Kristy's POV

I follow Josh into the Taco Bell in the mall. I kinda hope he doesn't notice me so I can scare the shit out of him.

Josh's POV

I figured that if I had to stay in one spot for a while I would get food while I wait. I walk into Taco Bell and order a chicken chalupa. After ordering it I sit and wait, Mully still has 5 more minutes to go, at least, I think he does.

When I get my food I go to sit in the corner of Taco Bell. Before I can, I hear something in front of me and look around. Nothings here, I'm just being paranoid. When I go to sit down someone jumps out from underneath the table and makes me jump.

I'm looking at a hysteric Kristy laughing so hard her face is turning red.

"Not funny" I say, frowning.

"Yep, sure" she replies, still laughing.

"I'm gonna hide with you by the way" she adds.

"Okay, I guess."

We both sit down in the booth, when we see Mully we're gonna duck under the table and hope for the best.

Mully's POV

When the 10 minute timer goes off I first take a quick look around and then head into the closest store. I have to hurry though I only have 1 hour to find everybody.