Chapter 16: Roles Switched

That thought being, a very horny one.

"What if we try something new, love?" I ask.

"Like what, darling" he smiles down at me.

"I wanna ride you."

I see him consider this and slowly he nods.

"I wanna see your beautiful face though."

"Same here."

Gaege gets off of me and I slowly unbutton his pants. He moans he's so sexy when he does that. I yank his pants down and decide to pull a surprise move. Pulling down his boxers I get down on my knees and put my mouth on his member.

"Y/N!" Gaege groans.

I tease him with my mouth, swirling my tongue around the tip. Gaege moans in response. I take my mouth off of his cock and smile.

"Don't stop!" He says, desperately.

"Yes sir."

I put my mouth once again on his member and this time I go all the way.
This gets a loud grunt from Gaege. I can tell he's trying to restrain himself.

Bobbing my head up and down I speed up gradually, going as deep as I can. I can tell his cock but the back of my throat, I try not to gag too much.

I guess he gets tired of holding back so he grabs my hair. He wraps my hair in his fist and pulls my head roughly towards his cock. He continues pulling my head towards him, choking me.

Finally I feel him about to cum and he lets go of my hair so I lift my mouth off his member. Revenge for what he did to earlier.

"Damn babe, you can really suck dick" Gaege says trying to breathe.

I get up off my knees and wrap my arms around him, kissing him hard.

"How's that taste?" I laugh.

He just laughs and pulls me into another kiss. Gasping for breath I go around him, of course he turns around to face me but its too late, I push him on the bed.

"Someone's in a mood" Gaege says seductively.

He puts on a condom and uses his finger to call me over.

I giggle and climb on top of him, aligning myself with his member.

Sinking myself down on him I moan. I move my body up and down, starting slow.

"Fuck" Gaege groans, closing his eyes.

I lean down to whisper in his ear

"You like?"

"Like, I love the feel of you darling."

I bite my lip and look into his beautiful green eyes as I go faster. I moan when he lifts his hips to meet mine.

"Gaege!"

Eventually, I feel his hands go up to my waist pushing me down harder on him. My hair splayed over his chest.

Gaege's POV

Y/N looks like a goddess going down on me like that. I can't get enough of her! I pull her down faster, she feels so good. She moans louder the faster I move her body.

I can tell she got tired of taking control so I took over. Hands on her tiny waist I can feel her body start to tremble. I'm also about to cum.

I pull her down hard and she stiffens, orgasming on top of me. I feel my body release looking at her face full of pleasure.

Y/N collapses on top of me and I hold her close kissing her forehead.

Y/N's POV

I stiffen and and feel myself orgasm. Now I realize how tired I am and collapse on Gaege, letting him hold me. He kisses my forehead an I smile.

"I love you" he says passionately.

"I love you too."

Finally, I get off of Gaege and roll over, cuddling next to him.

Soon enough I fall asleep and dream about amazing things. This is the most happy I've been in years.