Chapter 9: Bedtime part 2

He just kept going harder, like he knew I was about to lose it.

Soon enough my body tenses and explodes in pleasure. I can feel his body do the same as he comes right after me.

He slowly pulls out, takes the condom off, and throws it in the waste basket.

He leans back down and kisses me softly.  

"I love you so much" he says.

"I love you too" I reply.

He gets up and goes to take a shower, I follow him into the bathroom.

"You wanna join?" he asks.

"I have to clean up too, love" 

He starts the water and puts his hand in front of him in a bow. 

"Ladies first, darling"

I giggle and step into the shower, it's the perfect temperature. He gets in after me and kisses me before grabbing his shampoo. I soon realize I forgot mine in the guest bedroom that was to be mine. 

"I....I forgot my shampoo and body wash in my room."

"You can use mine."

"But, it's for men."

"It's fine."

"If you say so" I sigh.

He puts some in his hand and tells me to turn around. He rubs the shampoo into my hair and uses his fingers to gently scrub my scalp. I almost moan but stop myself, he cam't know how much this excites me. He's just shampooing my hair. When he's done he cleans his hair and grabs his loofah. He puts the body wash on it and starts to clean my backside. I turn around and he tenderly cleans my stomach and boobs. I clean his body and we both rinse off. 

When we step out of the shower he kisses me then pulls me into a hug. I lay my head on his shoulder and hold on tight.

We both finally dry off and get dressed. I'm in one of his t-shirts because I didn't wanna go get my own pajamas. 

We lay down in bed and he pulls me close to him. 

"Don't ever leave me" He says.

"I won't, I promise" I reply "Although, same goes for you."

"Promise" He says and plants a soft kiss on my head.

I cuddle closer to him and drift off into a deep sleep. 

In the morning

The first thing I see when I open my eyes is Gaege snoring softly. I smile to myself, how did I get so lucky? Last night was one of the best nights of my life, he knows how to hit all my sweet spots. I finally have everything I could ever wish for. The love of my life, a nice home, a best friend, and a good career.  He truly loves me, that means so much to me. I hope we can keep our promises for as long as possible, but everybody dies. 

I get up trying to be as quiet as possible.

"Don't go" Gaege grunts.

"Morning, love" I say with a smile.

"Morning baby."

I sit back down and stroke his hair. It's so soft, I reach up to touch my hair and while not as soft as his it's still kinda soft.

"I love your shampoo" I say.

"I love you" he replies.

"I know, I'm gonna go wake up Marie."

"Why?"

"She told me too, I don't know why."

"Fine."

"I love you too" I laugh.

I get up and pull on some shorts. I walk out into the hallway and knock on Marie's door.

"Twenty more days" I hear her yell.

I open the door and sit on her bed.

"Don't yell at me, you told me to wake you up at 8:00."

After a few minutes of ignoring me she gets up and glares at me.

I just laugh and repeat what I just said.

"I know, I know" she says.

We both go into the kitchen and I see Gaege cooking bacon.