Chapter 31: Family Drama

For the first time in months I pick up the phone to call my parents. I have been postponing it for quite some time though and I need to tell them I'm engaged.

I dial my dad's number first because I don't wanna directly talk to my mom. She'll be there with him anyways.

My dad picks up after a few rings. I smile, I actually like talking to him.

"Hey kiddo. How have you been?" my dad asks.

"I'm doing great! How about you?" I ask.

"I'm good."

"Have some big news!"

Gaege comes down the stairs and I shush him. He smiles at me and walks into the kitchen.

I take a deep breath and tell my dad all about my life in Florida. I also tell him about Gaege and how I just got engaged.

"Congratulations Y/N!"

I hear my moms voice in the background telling me I'm being reckless.

"You've only been dating for 3 months! Is something wrong with you!?" my mom asks me.

I tell her that I really love him and that there's nothing wrong with me. I smile as if she can see me, it's a habit.

I know that it's soon and her reaction is perfectly normal but it still hurts.

"When can we come down for the wedding?" dad asks.

"I'm not going to that slut's wedding even if she begged" I hear my mom say in the background, "She'll marry any man who says he loves her."

"You can come down now if you want but we're thinking sometime in December" I tell him blankly.

I hear my mom walk away and my dad tells me that they'll be here sometime this month. After hanging up I feel the tears come to my eyes.

Gaege walks into the living room and asks me what's wrong. I start bawling so he wraps his arms around me, pulling me close.

"Let me guess, it didn't go well," he says.

"My mom thinks I'm a slut" I whisper, still crying.

He holds me tight and wipes my tears away. Kissing me on the forehead he asks me what happened. We sit down and I start talking.

After telling him about everything I bury my head into his chest. Gaege picks me up and takes me to our bedroom. Lying me on the bed he brushes a strand of hair out of my face and kisses me lightly. I kiss him back, a fire igniting in me.

I pull his shirt over his head and trace my fingers down his chest. Sitting up I unbutton his pants and pull them down along with his underwear. His cock twitches with excitement. I smile and wrap my hand around his member.

Stroking up and down, Gaege moans quietly. I kiss the tip, still moving my hand steadily.

I slowly lower my mouth down onto his dick. Moving my tongue around to arouse him more.

"Baby stop!" he tells me.

I stop and turn around with my ass up.

He sticks a finger into my pussy, then two. I moan and arch my back. He pulls his fingers out and leans down sticking his tongue inside me.

"Gaege! What are you doing?" I ask, shocked.

He shushed me and keeps licking. I moan louder, enjoying the feeling.

Wow, he can do things with his mouth!

Right before I orgasm he stops and pulls a condom on. Aligning himself with my hole he pushes himself in.

I moan in pleasure when he starts moving faster.