Chapter 33: The Wedding

My parents decided to come down when we actually had the wedding and today is finally the day.

I look at myself in my pretty white dress and smile brightly. I look beautiful.

*A/N Just a dress I thought was pretty

*A/N Just a dress I thought was pretty. You can use your dream wedding dress of course!

I've been waiting for this moment ever since we got engaged.

I twirl around to face Kristy, Gabby, Jearie, Liv, and Amber. My bridesmaids and Marie my maid of honor.

They all complement how amazing I look.

To be honest I kinda went crazy with the wedding. I love how beautiful it looks though. It's a beach themed wedding with a color scheme of white and blue.

Marie walks up and gives me a hug. I hug her back and take a deep breath.

"It'll be great Y/N" Marie tells me.

"I know," I reply.

Gaege's POV

All the boys pat me on my back and help me fix my tux. Kevin, my best man and all the boys follow me to the venue.

"You got this mate," Mully tells me.

I stand with my hands in front of me, waiting for Y/N to get here.

After a few more minutes I see Y/N walk out of the beach house with her dad. She looks gorgeous. I feel my eyes get damp. I can't believe I'm finally marrying the love of my life.

Y/N's POV

When I walk down the aisle the only person I see is Gaege. I take my eyes off of him and smile up at my dad. He smiles back and I look back at Gaege. I almost start crying when I see his eyes start to water.

My dad releases my arm and I stand next to Gaege. I look up at him and start to cry happy tears. He grabs my hand and squeezes softly. Then the minister starts speaking and we say our vows. Gaege slips the ring on my finger and I do the same. After what feels like forever I hear the minister ask the most important question.

"Do you Gaege Gibson take Y/N as your lawfully wedded wife?"

Gaege smiles at me and replies with "I do".

Then the priest asks me.

"I do"

"You may now kiss the bride"

Gaege puts his hand on my face and kisses me deeply. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss back. We pull away and everybody cheers.

After the service I change out of my high heels and dance with gaege during our first dance.

His arms are around my waist moving to the rhythm of the music. I sway with him, enjoying the feel of his body against mine. Plus, the dress is surprisingly comfortable.

He leans down and kisses me softly. I never want this moment to end. Soon enough, everybody else joins in once the music changes into something more upbeat. Gaege grabs my hand and twirls me around, making me smile even bigger. He then pulls me close.

"I love you more than anything Y/N" He tells me, smiling.

"I love you too Gaege" I say, grabbing his hands, "I couldn't be happier."

He embraces me before leading me back to the dance floor.

We dance for an hour before sitting down to eat. I sit next to Marie with Gaege on my other side. We dig into the food and chit chat with each other. Everybody that was still dancing comes over when we announce that it's cake time. Kristy hands me the knife and I walk over to the cake with Gaege.

Suddenly I hear my mom speak up.

"Careful with that Y/N you wouldn't wanna relapse."

I freeze in place and I feel my heart rate quicken. My breathing picks up and I drop the knife. Everything's a blur, I can't see anything from the tears. I drop to the floor, struggling to breathe. This can't be happening! I haven't had a panic attack in years. I feel someone pick me up, holding me to their chest. I can't breathe!

Once the tears finally slow down I can see that Gaege was the one that picked me up. He looks at me with concern and tells me to breathe slowly.

Eventually I start breathing normally and look up around me. Big mistake. Everyone's looming over me, concerned. Now, everybody knows the truth.

737 words!