Chapter 35: Honeymoon

Gaege's mom tells us that they're going to go back home early. One of their dogs got loose. I nod my head and give her a hug. Gaege also gives her one and we watch them leave.

I smile up at him before pulling him in for another kiss. He grabs my waist, deepening the kiss. I pull away and we head upstairs. Upstairs, Gaege pulls my shirt off. I trace the stubble on his chin as I take his shirt off.

How can I love someone this much?

1 week later

I walk into a large 2 story cabin. The interior is cozy and warm.

"This is amazing Gaege!" I exclaim.

I can't believe this is where we'll be staying for the next few days. I'm in awe.

I start exploring the house. The kitchen is made up of dark colored wood. The bedroom is huge with a spa tub in the bathroom. It's even bigger then Gaege's! The bathroom is so big! I love this place!

Gaege comes up from behind me and picks me up. I giggle loudly. Once my feet once again touch the ground I turn around and grab his hand. 

Pulling him towards the middle of the living room. I grab my phone and Bluetooth speaker from my bag.

"What are you doing?" He asks, laughing.

 After hooking my phone up to the speaker I play "Nonsense" By Sabrina Carpenter. I start dancing around Gaege. He grabs my hand and twirls me in a circle. I giggle softly and pull him towards me.  I kiss his soft lips and look into his gorgeous green eyes. This is my husband. 

We dance for a while longer before going outside. The view of the mountains is incredible

I sit down into a wooden chair with Gaege next to me

I sit down into a wooden chair with Gaege next to me. He grabs my hand, rubbing my hand softly. I squeeze his hand lightly. It's cold outside but I'm bundled up in a warm winter coat. 

Gaege goes inside to make hot cocoa while I stay outside. He steps back outside and hands me the hot drink. I enjoy the feel of it in my hands.

"You look so cute, bundled up like that" Gaege tells me with a smile.

I smile back and continue drinking my hot cocoa. 

Finally, once we finish our drinks we head inside. I go to the bedroom and pull on one of Gaege's t-shirts.  He lightly nibbles me on my neck from behind. I sigh, everything's been perfect so far.

Once Gaege gets into pajama pants we cuddle under the sheets. I lay my head on his chest and snuggle close. His body warms me. 

He kisses me on the top of my head and we talk about our plans for the future. I tell him I wanna have a couple kids when were a little bit older.

"I wanna have 6 little gremlins running around" He tells me.

"Woah there buddy!" I say, "Maybe 2 or 3 but I'm not popping out that many!"

He laughs softly. 

"Well see."

I smack him on his arm but can't help but laugh. Maybe 6 isn't too many? I'm convinced with Gaege I could handle anything.