Chapter 8: Bedtime

He grabs me and pulls me into him in a big embrace. We stand like that for a while, I enjoy the way his body feels against mine. He kisses the top of my head and whispers something in my ear.

"But if you wanted we could do other things."

I giggle and bury my head in his chest.

We go upstairs holding hands, I love the feel of his hand in mine.

Before I can open the door he presses me into it and kisses me deeply. My whole body reacts and my heart starts racing. I feel around for the doorknob and twist it. We stumble into the room and onto the bed. Gaege barely shuts the door in time.

He takes his lips off mine and looks at me with a concerned face.

"Are you okay with this?" he asks.

"Just shut up and kiss me" I reply, in between breaths.

I pull his shirt towards me and his lips once again touch mine.

"I'm your girlfriend right?" I finally ask when our lips break apart.

"Do you want to be?"

"Yeah, I don't want anything more than to be your girl."

"Then it's settled."

"I love you" I say.

"I love you too (Y/N)" he says with a smile.

We continue kissing because as far as I'm aware we have all the time in the world. Soon enough his mouth slowly goes down to my neck. I grab desperately at his shirt trying to pull it over his head. He helps me in the process and when his shirt is off he begins taking my shirt off.

Now with my shirt off, skin to skin he starts to undo my bra strap. I can feel his heart pounding, he really does love me. I've waited so long for this moment so I want to soak it in as best as I can.

I pull apart for a second and look into his beautiful green eyes. Those eyes have been in my dreams for years and finally, here they are.

"I love you, more than you could ever know" I say.

"I.....that's the nicest thing anyone's ever told me."

"You deserve it, love."

"I don't know if I do" he says with a serious voice sitting up.

"Why?" I ask honestly not knowing.

"How could a guy like me deserve a girl like you?"

"Funny I ask myself the same question, of course it's the other way around though" I tell him crawling into his lap.

"You deserve everything darling" he replies.

"You do too" I say reaching down to kiss him.

"You really are a blessing" he says when I pull back.

"I know" I say laughing.

He picks me up and lays me gently on the bed kissing me. My body is on fire right now, how can you love someone so much? His lips are so soft, our mouths are greedy trying to get as much of each other as possible.

Since my bra strap was already half ways undone he pulls roughly,  struggling to unclasp the last hook. 

"Pull it over my head love" I laugh.

He pulls my bra over my head and stares at my chest, I suddenly feel self conscience and cover them. 

"Don't, your beautiful" he tells me.

I uncover my chest and he gently rubs his thumbs over my nipples. I moan in delight and arch my back towards his hands. 

Eagerly I reach for his pants and undo the buttons one by one. I hear him suck in a breath, I must be exciting him quite a bit. When his pants are fully down along with his boxers he leans down to kiss me intensely. He pulls down my pants first, caressing my thighs. He starts kissing the inside of them with gentle kisses, I moan quietly. 

Then he pulls down my underwear and throws them on the floor. He's really hard rights now and his dick is pretty big. 

He leans down to kiss me one again and in doing so slowly inserts himself in me. I gasp in delight and look straight into his eyes. 

Gaege's POV

Damn she's tight, I think to myself. After we break the kiss and I have more control she looks right into my eyes. 

"I love you" I say.

"I love you too."

I start rocking back and forth into her with a small amount of force, I don't want to hurt her. I love her too much to hurt her.

Gaege's POV

I moan even louder the faster he goes, I never want this feeling to end.

"Harder" I say.

I desperately want him to pick up the pace, it feels amazing.

"What was that, I couldn't hear you" he replies with a smirk.

"Harder, please!" 

"Whatever you want sweetheart."

He starts pushing into me faster making me moan louder. I can feel my body starting to stiffen, I'm gonna climax. 

To be continue.....

Hehe cliffhanger, kinda.