Bio

Name: Jensen Banner

Alias: Scarlet Spider

Age: 16

Height: 179 cm

Birth Place: Queens, New York

Birthdate: March 05, 2002

Appearance: Black wavy hair, red eyes, beige skin color, lean but cut appearance which can easily be covered with big clothes and either wears glasses with special lenses or sunglasses.

Scarlet Spider suit:

Personality: Before the incident, Jensen was a pretty chill and a guy who loved music and parties, but the death of Peter Parker and Mary Jane Watson set him on a different path

Personality: Before the incident, Jensen was a pretty chill and a guy who loved music and parties, but the death of Peter Parker and Mary Jane Watson set him on a different path. He has become rather vengeful but also scared that who's his next friend to bite the dust. Unlike Andrew's Spider-Man, he is aware that he stopped pulling his punches, but he really does not care that much. His friends? They're worried of him, he has a hard time now talking about his feelings and what he's dealing with, so he has become rather quiet to them and his mother? She thinks he has developed some kind of depression.

Abilities and Powers

He possesses the basic Spider-Man powers such as superhuman physique, web crawling, spider-sense and the rest. But he also has a few set of abilities not basic. The moment the spider bit him, it also affected his eye sight, it has become rather sensitive to sunlight but he can now see in the dark like a night vision, he also have stingers than pop out of his forearm though they aren't really a thing with spiders. He uses his powers in very gruesome ways, by sticking his fingers to someone, he can rip someone's skin out, they even burn. He has enough strength to not just destroy bricks and concrete but also split metal bars without a problem, he can dodge gunshots at point blank like if it was a Monday morning, take punches from people like Rhino and explosions as well. His stingers are made of an unknown material not in the periodic table, they can be broken by extremely strong enemies or ripped out, but they grow back... though if they break, Jensen has to rip it off so it can grow healthy again... rather painful. They can cut through almost anything, from metal to even Rhino's skin or even Tombstone's, though he has never tried it. Regarding his skill, he has actually taken judo classes but he dropped out in mere months, so his skill is based on pure agility but also breaking bones and many forms of kicks, in a way, he is a better kicker than puncher. He is also extremely smart, only Peter was smarter than him, always was. Jensen made his own web shooters at first using an old watch from his father's and the normal chemicals to create the web silk. He also designed a few other gadgets like web grenade and a web trap. He also managed to design his web wings under his armpit and also the red lenses of his mask so the sunlight doesn't affect his vision. With the fact of his web shooters, and with the suit, he made a gap so his stingers can pop out without breaking more of the suit or web shooters. He also has a pain tolerance, exclusively to ripping his stingers, at first it felt like ripping a bone from his body, an unbelievable pain but he has gotten slowly used to it, though the pain is still there.

Trivia

• Jensen is from Australian descent, though he talks with an American one.

• He was 13 when he had his powers and became Scarlet Spider.

• Though he had problems killing, he always supported death penalty.

• Even though he is 16 he has already lost his v-card 4 months before "Into the Spider-Verse"... you don't wanna know to who.

• His favorite artist is Eminem and Skillet, fan enough to go to some of their concerts.

• Jensen has 50/50 mixed feelings with the LGBTQ+ community, as in he respects the movement but hates the people in it, he really hates them.

Before saying, Jensen isn't a clone of Peter from another universe; he isn't. But why does he have sensitive eyesight and the stingers of his forearm from a normal radioactive spider... that's for you people to learn how he has it.