21.

~
Jimin and I drove to the wedding separately. I was wearing a nice black suit. I actually wanted Jimin to go in a wedding dress, but I couldn't persuade him unfortunately, it would be so funny if he did. We agreed that Taehyung would take Jimin to the altar and that I would already be at the altar. I arrived at the beach and saw Namjoon. I scoffed, did Jimin send him an invite? That little piece of my almost husband. I hot out my car and Namjoon approached me. He wanted to say something, so I pushed my hand in his face.

'First of all, Namjoon, the only thing I want to hear from you is sorry, second of all, who here is the real murder? You or I? Because I heard from Jimin that Yihun said that you were a murder too, you I don't want to say much, but uh, how many?'

'Sorry... 28...' I choked right on the spot in air and looked at him in disbelief.

'You killed 28 people?'

'Yeah... but Yoongi, you need to listen to me, Yihun forced me to give him one of my guns, otherwise he would have killed Taehyung and Jungkook.'

'Oh yeah ofcourse, and you wete not the one who wanted Jimin huh?' I scoffed.

'I said that I was sorry! I had to say all those things! I was trapped under Yihun's power okay?!' I chuckled.

'You're fine Namjoon, but do it again and I will cut your throat, got that?'

'Yes... sorry.' I slapped the back of his head and heard some screams. I turned around and saw two girls, friends of Jimin's, if I was right, they were JiminsLostPotOfJams and HuisHoog2

'Oh my gord, you look amazing Yoongi-ah!' JiminsLostPotOfJams said.

'Where is Jimin?! I want to see our angle!' HuisHoog2 said. I chuckled at the girls and shook my head.

'Take them to the right place Namjoon, I'm coming soon.' I said as I patted Namjoon's shoulder. He nodded and took the girls away from me. I took a moment to relax and decided to go to the place where the altar was. Friends and some family were already sitting on the seats and Jungkook ran over to me. He hugged me tight and cupped my face.

'Oh my lord, you look amazing, look at you! You're going to be Jimin's husband! Take good care of him, otherwise you're dead.' I chuckled and nodded.

'I will take care of him, don't worry Kook.' The priest announced the beginning and I walked to the altar. I got ready and we waited for Jimin and Taehyung. Not much later I saw them and I freaked out when I saw Jimin in a wedding dress. I had never laughed so hard in all my life. Music played and Taehyung led Jimin to the altar. I sucked in my cheeks and tried to stop laughing, but failed. Jimin slapped the back of my head, making me laugh even harder.

'Aish, I'm so done with this dress, it's annoying! Good thing I wear a suit under this thing, help me with the zipper.' I chuckled and pulled the zipper down. I helped Jimin out of his dress and we just stood right. I giggled softly and Jimin sniffed.

'Stop laughing, it's not funny.' I laughed again and nodded. I put on my serious face with a small smile. The priest began his well-known talk and after a while moved on to the questions. I held Jimin's hands and he giggled softly.

'Park Jimin, will you remain loyal to Min Yoongi, take care of him, be his right hand, until death do you part? What's your answer to that?'

'Yes.' Jimin said with tears in his eyes. I chuckled and started tearing up too.

'Min Yoongi, will you remain loyal to Park Jimin, take careof him, be his right hand, until death do you part? What's your answer to that?'

'Yes.'

'Amazing, you can kiss the... groom.' I chuckled and cupped Jimin's face quickly as I pressed my lips on his. He wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed me back. I let him hang to the side in my arms and everyone clapped. I put Jimin back on his feet and broke the kiss. He smiled and cried. I cried to and laughed. I wiped his cheeks and pecked his lips again.

'Taehyung wanted to say something to Jungkook.' Jimin whispered with a wink. I smirked and winked back. I held Jimin against me and motioned Jungkook forward.

'Jungkook-ah, come here, we have something for you.' I said.

He turned a bit red and stood up. He came to us and Jimin gave him his bouquet. I chuckled and turned Jungkook around a bit. And there was Taehyung, on one knee. I looked at Jimin and he smiled. I rolled my eyes and kissed his cheek. He rested his head on my shoulder and we waited for Taehyung to speak.

'Jungkook-ah, marry me, I love you.' He began. Jungkook threw his hands in the air and ran up to Taehyung. He jumped full on him and gave a short scream.

'Yes I want to marry you Kim Taehyung!' He yelled. We burst out in laughter.

'I wasn't done with my talk yet!' Taehyung said.

'Then don't start with "marry me" you stupid ass.' They laughed and kissed. I shook my head and slapped Jimin's butt.

And from that moment, everything was fine again.

_________________________________