6.

~
'Okay that's settled then, good for you to join our team and Jimin, thanks for sending your friend to help us.' Jimin's boss said.

'Ofcourse Mr. Jeon, thank you too.' He smiled and nodded.

'I see you tomorrow then, come on Jimin, it's already busy.' Jimin nodded and looked at me. He wanted to walk away, but I grabbed his neck and kissed him. He kissed me back and smiled.

'Oh, I didn't know that you were gay Jimin.' Mr. Jeon said. Jimin smiled shyly and nodded.

'Okay babe, have a good day, don't stress to much, I will pick you up at 6.'

'Yeah, thanks baby.' I grinned and placed a kiss on his forehead.

'Have a good day too Mr. Jeon.'

'Thank you Yoongi.' I nodded and left the restaurant. I got in my car and drove off. After some minutes off driving a truck hit me and I flew through the air. When my car came to a stop I blinked. I looked at my body and saw that I had shattered my left arm anyway. Slowly large bloodstains appeared on my clothes and the pain finally dawned on me. I groaned and kicked the door open, what hurted my legs. I stood up and looked around. The people were standing by the truck and not by me. I spitted on the ground and walked away from my car. I held my arm tight to my chest and stumbled back to Jimin's restaurant. Can't believe not a single person came up to me to ask if I was okay. I arrived at the restaurant and stumbled in. The guests who were eating gave me shocked looks and some gave a scream. I ignored it and went in the kitchen. I saw Jimin cooking busy and I fell to the ground.

'Jimin...' I tried to say. He didn't hear me and I groaned. I tried to stand up again but I couldn't. I crawled over to him and grabbed his ankle. I scared the shit out of him and he screamed in a great high pitch. I rolled on my back and looked at him. He was literally sitting on the counter and was holding a knife.

'Jimin!' I groaned. He dropped the knife and jumped off the counter. He knelt down on the floor and looked in shock at me.

'What happened?' He asked in shock.

'I fucking truck hit me...' I muttered.

'I'm calling a ambulance, stay with me.' He grabbed his phone and held my hand. I heard him calling and after some minutes he stopped.

'They are coming.' I nodded. Jimin looked at me and looked worried.

'Your arm.'

'It's fine, I'm lucky that it's my left arm and not my right.'

'Still, look at it.'

'I know...' Not much later the ambulance arrived and they took me with them. I couldn't remember if Jimin went with me or not.

The younger stayed in the restaurant with tears streaming down his face. Mr. Jeon walked in on him and knelt down next to him.

'I'm really sad for what happened to your boyfriend Jimin.' He said. Jimin noticed the small grin on Mr. Jeon's face when he said that.

'Don't smile if you're sad stupid dick.' He grinned now and stood up. He went away without saying anything and Jimin decided to leave. He took off his work clothes and threw them on the ground. He ran outside and decided to go to Hoseok. If he ran, he could be there in 5 minutes, so he did. When the younger arrived, he slammed on the door until he opened. Hoseok just showered and looked worried at Jimin. Jimin didn't say a word and went inside. He sat down on the couch and ran his still bloody hands through his hair. Hoseok came back with now pants on and a T-shirt in his hand. He putted it on fastly and sat down next to Jimin.

'Okay buddy, what happened?' He asked worried.

'It's Yoongi...' The younger muttered.

'What happened? Did he hurt you?'