20.

~
Me and Jimin were discussing about the boy coming here tomorrow. I stared at Jimin while he was talking and I smiled. I never saw Jimin so excited before.

'And then we have to marry, that's important for our kid, you know, and I want to do that as soon as possible because I love you.' I nodded and stood up. I sat down on Jimin's lap as I held his shoulders and pecked his lips.

'Not good idea Jiminie.'

'What?'

'Why aren't you wearing a shirt?' I said with a smirk as I kissed Jimin's neck.

'Because you pulled it off.'

'Hm, that's right.'

'Yoongi wait.' Jimin pushed me off him and walked over his desk he grabbed something and looked at me with a grin. I chuckled and he came back. He grabbed my hands and let me standing in the middle of the room.

'I know you already did this, but since our fights I wanted to do it back so I could make you feel special.' I nodded and he sat down on one knee. I covered my mouth and swallowed.

'Now it's my turn to talk about how amazing you are Hyung, since the first time I saw you as a cashier at the store, I couldn't get you out of my head, I was literally already in love with you from that day. I know I often make a lot of bad choices, but I want to change that, for you, I don't want to hurt you anymore. I just want to be with you for the rest of my life. I love everything about you, and I don't care about the bad things you did. I just can't live without you anymore, so we need to make this official. Marry me Yoongi-ah.' I smiled broadly and nodded.

'I will marry you, you know that baby.' He smiled and grabbed my hand. He putted a ring around my finger and I chuckled.

'Now we both have a ring.' I giggled and hugged him tight.

'I love you so much Jiminie.'

'I love you too.'

I woke up and Jimin was sitting on my stomach.

'Aish, you're finally awake.' I chuckled and nodded.

'Come on, get your ass out of the bed, Taehyung just texted me, he is here in 10 minutes.' I immediately pushed Jimin of me and quickly putted my clothes on. I ran downstairs and ate something quickly. Jimin followed me and leaned against the door with a smile.

'Excited?' He asked.

'Yes!' I said with my mouth full. Just as I had finished my food, the doorbell rang. I let Jimin go and after a few minutes he came back with the Taekook duo and a little cute kid. I crouched down and made eye contact with the boy. He looked shy.

'Come here little boy.' I said.

'Don't act like a pedophile.' Jimin said with a chuckle. I laugehd and shook my head.

'Look Hajoon, this is Jimin and that is Yoongi, they are really sweet.' Taehyung said to the boy. The boy nodded. Jimin sat down next to me on the floor and the Hajoon slowly approached us.

'Which one of you is my new daddy?' He asked. I tried my best not to laugh.

'We are both your daddies.' Jimin said.

'But I want a mom.'

'He is a girl, that's your mom.' I said as I pointed at Jimin. Jimin slapped the back of my head and I laughed.

'You're a ugly girl then.' Hajoon whispered with a playful smile. Jungkook and Taehyung burst out in laughter and Jimin gave them an angry look.

'No Hajoon, we are both men, we will be your parents for now on okay?' Jimin said.

'No, I want a mom too!'

'Hajoon, we've already talked about this and you remember what I said then?' Taehyung asked Hajoon.

'No.'

'I told you that having 2 daddies is much more fun then having a mom, remember?' A smile appeared on the little kid his face and he nodded.

'Then that is daddy and that's dad.' Hajoon said as he first pointed at Jimin and then at me.

'Oh, Jimin loves it when someone calls him daddy, right babe?' I said with a smirk.

'Shut the fuck up Yoon.' Jimin said under his breath so the little boy wouldn't hear it. I laughed a bit and shook my head.

We had gone to a large indoor playground with the four of us and Hajoon to get to know him well. He was a really sweet boy, I couldn't wait to adopt him officially. Taehyung and Jungkook took him back home because all his stuff was still there. Now me and Jimin had just came back home and we were sitting on the couch.

'Babe?' Jimin asked.

'Hm, yeah?'

'What do you like more, a cruise ship wedding or a beach wedding?'

'I would love a beach wedding, how about you? And why?'

'Me too, oh I wanted to start planning the wedding.'

'Without me? Let me see what you got.' I pulled Jimin in my lap and looked over his shoulder at his phone.

'And all done, I'm so excited!' Jimin said enthusiastically while doing a pirouette through the bedroom. I chuckled and stood up from the bed. I grabbed Jimin's waist and he wrapped his arms around my neck.

'Now all we have to do is send invites to everyone.' I said.

'Yes.' Jimin said with a big smile.

'Aish, I'm gonna be your husband from Saturday, I can't wait for it.' I said.

'I can't wait either.' Jimin said as he pecked my lips. I smiled and passionately kissed him.

___________________________________
Sorry for this short part XD
-Author