3.

~
I rang Namjoon's doorbell and after a few seconds he opened the door.

'Hey, Woojin, nice of you to come, come in.' He nodded and went in after him. I heard 2 other voices in the other room.

'Okay, I have 2 of my friends over for your information.' I nodded and I followed him into the living room.

'Guys, this is the guy I was talking about, meet Woojin.' I smiled at the boys.

'Hey! Nice to meet you, I'm Jung Hoseok, 24 years old.' The guy with heart-shaped lips said.

Hello Hoseok.

'And I'm Kim Seokjin, 25 years old.' The guy with brown hair said. I smiled.

'I'm Jung Woojin, 25 years old, nice to meet you.'

'They nodded and I sat down next to Hoseok.'

'Damn, you look like someone from the past.' He said as he stared at me.

'Do I?'

'Yes, guys he looks like Yoongi right?'

'Now you're saying.' Namjoon said. Seokjin just nodded.

'Who is Yoongi?' Seokjin rolled his eyes.

'He was in our friend group, kinda weird guy but he was nice and funny tho, he got arrested and had to go in jail for 7 years because he murdered a girl in school.' I acted shocked.

'Damn, that is shocking, is he still in prison then?'

'I don't know, maybe Jimin does, we should invite him too with Taehyung and Jungkook.' Hoseok said.

'Shall I call them?' Namjoon asked.

'Yeah sure.' Namjoon nodded adn stood up to call his boys.

'So, you just moved here right?' Seokjin asked.

'Yeah, I'm here for my family.'

'That's nice I guess.'

'Yeah, it is, I love this city.' They nodded. Namjoon came back and sat down.

'Guys.' He said. Something was off in his voice. The other boys looked at him questioningly.

'You know Jimin's boyfriend Yihun? Apparently he was found dead this morning in an alley behind the arcade, he is murdered.' There was a long silence.

'That's bad...' Hoseok said.

'Yeah, why would someone murder him?' Seokjin said. I shrugged.

'Was he a nice guy?' I asked.

'No, well, not really, he was nice to Jimin, but he didn't like us and he claimed Jimin for himself all along.' Seokjin said with annoyance in his eyes.

'Actually he was just a fucking dick.' Namjoon muttered. Hoseok nodded.

'I think he abused Jimin to be perfectly honest.' Hoseok said.

'Why so?' I asked.

'I've often caught Jimin having all kinds of big bruises on his arms and legs and he randomly started to have panick attacks.' I nodded.

'He never admitted it, but I still think that Yihun abused him, but about Jimin, is he coming or not?'

'Yeah, he and our Taekook duo are coming.'

'Taekook duo?' I asked. The boys laughed.

'Yes, the Taekook duo, they really are inseparable, they are in a relationship by the way, every body in our friend group is gay, so I hope you don't mind.' Namjoon said.