8. [Smut Alert]

Shout-out to my dear friend for spamming my comments with the funniest and nicest things!
HuisHoog2 lots of love for you♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

You too little_army_forever and JiminsLostPotOfJams :) ♡♡♡♡

Love you with my whole heart ♡ You guys are my dearest readers and nicest friends here online<33

~
'Jimin-ah.' I yelled as Jimin walked to his bathroom.

'No, shut up!' I groaned. Because of that stupid plaster I couldn't shower with him. I waited for Jimin to come back and after 3 quarters of an hour he came back with a towel around his waist and a towel in his hands.

'I want to dry your hair, come here.' He sat down on the bed and I took the towel from his hands. I dried his hair and put the towel around his neck. I pulled him against me and smirked. He glanced at me and pushed me on my back on the bed. He pulled the towel away and threw it on the floor.

'Come on baby boy.' I whispered. Horniness flooded his eyes and he pressed his lips roughly against mine. I held his hair with my hand and deepened the kiss. Our tongues were fighting for dominance. One of Jimin's hands went down and unbuttoned my pants. Not much later I was laying under Jimin, naked. He was making infinite hickeys on my stomach.

'Do you want with or without lubricant?' He muttered.

'Without, I don't like that stuff.' He nodded and put my legs over his shoulders. He put his top against my opening and pushed in slowly. Some moans left my mouth and I squeezed the blanket.

'You're fucking tight.' Jimin said.

'Then stretch me dickhead.'

'Sure.' He switched his cock with his fingers and gently stretched me. After some minutes he switched back to his cock and it was less tight.

'That's much better.' Jimin said with a moan. I moaned in response and took a deep breath.

'Make me cry babe, do it.' I said.

'With pleasure.' He started thrusting inside me and not much later my throat already hurted from the moans and screams. Jimin already had found my prostate and the only thing he was doing, was bumping against it. He released all his aggression during the fuck and I madly enjoyed it.

'Ahm, right there babe, hit me harder!' I yelled.  Jimin did as he yelled and cummed for the umpteenth time. I got light in my head and laughed.

'Ahh, I said make me cry, not let me pass out babe...' I moaned.

'Then cry.' I groaned and put my head aside. Jimin covered my neck in hickeys and kissed me on the lips. I held tight on his fluffy hair and wrapped my legs around his waist. I was shaking as hell and my ass was hurting, but I liked the pain and the feeling of Jimin inside me. When the first tears rolled down my face I tapped on Jimin chest.

'You made me cry, I'm all yours now babe.' I said as I closed me eyes.

'Good.' To my suprise Jimin didn't stop and just went on for a while.

'Jimin, what the fuck is going on in here? Are you murdering- oh my gosh that's disgusting, I will never get this off my mind.' Jiwoo said as she already left the room again. I laughed between my high-pitched moans and bit Jimin's shoulder hard for the umpteenth time. His entire neck and shoulders were covered in bite marks and hickeys. After some minutes I sounded like a dead cat and Jimin finally stopped. I felt his cum run out of me and took a deep breath.