17.

~
I tried to keep smiling, but the tears didn't help with that. I just watched what I saw. Jimin, laying on his back on the bed. Hoseok, holding Jimin wrists against the bed above his head. They were kissing and moaning softly. A sob that left my mouth made them look up. Jimin eyes found mine and they grew bigger. He pushed Hoseok of him and stood up.

'No, no, no, Yoongi, it's not-' I shook my head.

'No, Jimin, it's fine.' I said as I looked at the bouquet.

'You're right, like always, you deserve better, I see that Hoseok is a good guy for you.' I walked over to Hoseok and gave him the bouquet.

'Yoongi, please just let me explain thi-'

'No, no I don't need a explaining, be happy with Hoseok okay? I'm totally not mad at you.' I said, with still the smile on my face, while tears were streaming down my face.

'Yoongi...' Jimin grabbed my wrist.

'No, I'm for real Jimin, I- No, I'm not good enough for you, I'm just a burden to you, like I'm to everyone, it's fine Jimin, I hope Hoseok can give you the love I couldn't give you...' I said sobbing.

'Don't say that, Yoongi you need to listen to-'

'No, I won't, it will probably break my heart even more. I'm so, so happy for you, I will no longer bother you, I won't be here anymore, just for you, I will cancel the wedding so you can go on with Hoseok, okay, you can keep the ring because I know that you love it. Now go in a relationship with Hoseok and forget me. Bye Jimin.' I turned around and walked away. I ran downstairs and bumped into Namjoon.

'Hey, what's wrong?' He asked worried.

'The wedding is canceled, Jimin is now with someone else.' I said, still forcing myself to smile.

'What, what do you mean?'

'Ask Hoseok.' I walked out of the house and went straight to the jewelry store.

'Mr. Ho.' I said. He looked up and immediately ran over to me.

'Oh no, what happened, don't tell me that...' I just looked him in the eyes and nodded.

'Did he really broke up with you?' He asked.

'He cheated, he was cheating, he doesn't love me, fuck! How dare he step on my heart like that?!' I screamed while I completely broke down. I sank to the ground and cried my lungs out. Mr. Ho lifted me and brought me to the back of the store. He putted me on a couch and sat down next to me. He hugged me and I just cried.

'With who did he cheat?' He softly asked.

'With one of my friends, Hoseok...' He nodded.

'My poor boy.' He slowly ran his hand through my hair and tried to comfort me. I was just a hopeless mess and Mr. Ho decided to give me some space.

'I'm in the store if you need me.' I nodded and he walked away.

The younger looked with teary eyes to where Yoongi had just stood.

'Jimin...' Hoseok whispered as he wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist. Jimin freaked out completely and pushed Hoseok rude away.

'What did you do?! He will never come back anymore because of fucking you! Why did you kiss me?!'

'You enjoyed it!'

'So what?!' Namjoon walked in.

'Okay, what happened?' He asked with a serious face.

'Because of that bitch Yoongi broke up with me!' Jimin yelled as angry tears streamed down his face.

'Why? What did you do Hope?'