14. [Smut Alert]

~
It was almost 3 p.m. and I parked the car in front of the house. Jimin and I got out and we went inside. Jiwoo rushed up to us and jumped up and down.

'And? And?' She asked curious, while her friends were watching us from the kitchen door.

'She knew about it too?' Jimin asked with a smile.

'Ofcourse, she is you're niece, show her the ring.' Jimin giggled and hold up his hand.

'I'm going to marry Yoongi-hyung.' He said proud. Jiwoo screamed and hugged both of us. I chuckled and hugged her back.

'Oh, my, lord, this is amazing! Please invite me on the wedding!' She whined.

'Ofcourse you will be invited.' Jimin said as he looked at me. I nodded and ran my hand through his hair.

'But eh, I thought the girls would only stay for 3 days?' Jimin said.

'I lied about that, they are staying until they want to leave.'

'Uh, okay, that's fine as long as you girls do the shopping.' Jiwoo rolled her eyes and nodded.

'We will, don't worry.' Jimin nodded and grabbed my wrist.

'I want to get what I didn't get yesterday night.' He said with a pout. I grinned and nodded.

'Come on then.' I lifted him up and went upstairs.

'For your information, we are going to fuck so don't walk in!' I yelled.

'Then lock the damn door!' Aro yelled back. Me and Jimin laughed and I went in his room. I putted him down on his desk and tried to get rid of his corset. After some minutes I was able to put it off and did the rest in a few seconds.

'Ahh, Yoongi, please-' Jimin moaned in a high pitch. I grinned and kept on thrusting.

'I want to sleep...' Jimin muttered after he came again. I thrusted slower and kissed Jimin on his lips.

'Shall I fuck you to sleep?' I whispered.

'Mhh, yes please.' I nodded and laid down in an another position. We had slow sex and Jimin was making for the umpteenth time a hickey on my skin. Literally, my whole neck, shoulders, back and stomach were covered in hickeys. Maybe because I did the same to Jimin, but still. Jimin squeaked and pushed me away. He laid down between my legs, with his head on my stomach. I giggled and ran my hand through his hair.

'Did I hurt you?' I asked.

'No, but my stomach started to hurt.'

'So I did hurt you?'

'No you didn't, it hurted out of itself.' I chuckled and shook my head. I kissed his head and hugged him.

'Can you come up a little, I can't hug you really good now.' Jimin giggled and crawled up over me. He laid his face between my neck and shoulder and sighed. I wrapped my arms around his waist and random got the urge to kill someone. I frowned and shook my head a bit.

'You're shaky...' Jimin whispered.

'Yeah, because I fucked you.'

'Hmm, I loved it.'

'I love you.'

'Yeah, that's true baby, I love the ring by the way.' 

'You better do.' Jimin chuckled softly.

'I'm going to sleep, because how late is it?' I grabbed my phone and sighed.

'Almost 5 p.m.'

'Damn... I'm going to sleep all day...'