4. [Smut Alert]

~
'Shall I leave or?' Hoseok asked.

'I don't know, what do you want Jimin?'

'He can go home, he needs to eat...'

'So do you babe.' I muttered. Hoseok gave me a weird look.

'So, you guys are together again? Or do you force Jimin to be with you?'

'We aren't together because Jimin needs his space, but the fact that we aren't in a relationship doesn't keep me from calling him babe and baby.' Hoseok nodded.

'I understand, but I will leave then, keep your head up Jimin, everything will be okay.' He kissed Jimin on the head and slapped my shoulder.

'Take care of him Woojin.' He said with a chuckle.

'Yeah, I will.'

'Good, see you later.' He left and Jimin looked at me.

'You accep it?' He asked as he wiped his cheeks with his sleeves.

'Accep what?'

'That I just want to be friends?'  I smiled and pulled his hands down. I wiped his cheeks with my thumbs and shook my head.

'If it makes you feel better than I can live with it.' A small smile appeared on his face.

'Thank you Yoongi, really.' I nodded.

'Can I have a kiss?' I asked with a pout. Jimin chuckled softly.

'You don't need to ask permission for that.' I grinned and pressed my lips on his. He immediately gave in and tangled his fingers in my hair. Muted kissing noises filled the room and Jimin grabbed my jaw to catch his breath.

'Already out of breath baby boy?' I teases him. He smiled a bit and we started kissing again. His tongue slid over mine and I chuckled. I grabbed his waist and lifted him off me. He whined and pulled me over him. His hand slipped under my hoodie and his other hand came up to it. He rubbed his hands from my stomach to my back and ended up at my ass. He squeezed my butt hard and I moaned softly. I started kissing his neck, occasionally placing hickeys on his skin.

'I will take all your pain and stress away from you babe.' I whispered against his tensed skin.

'Do it, you're making me feel so good baby.' Jimin whispered back. I sat down on his hips and pulled of my hoodie. I threw it on the floor and grabbed Jimin's T'shirt. I gently pulled it over his head and kissed his plumpy lips again. Jimin ran his hand down my stomach and I looked him in the eyes.

'I love you.' We both said at the same time. We smiled and I unbuttoned his pants. I pulled them off gentle and got rid of my own pants as well. Jimin was laying all over the bed with his arms spread and his legs spread as well, but then in a sexy way. I kissed his stomach to make him 100 precent comfortable and after that I slowly pulled his boxers down and rubbed Jimin's friend. I put 1 hand on Jimin's thigh and held with the other Jimin's cock. I shoved his tip into my mouth and left it at that for a moment. Not much later I shoved his whole dick down my throat and pumped it. When I made it wet enough I took it out of my mouth and spread his legs. I sat on his hard cock and moaned. I rode Jimin gently and with love. He rubbed my thighs and grabbed my neck. He kissed me and was breathing loudly.

'Ahmm, Yoongi...' Jimin moaned softly.

'Jimin.' I said with my husky voice. I kissed his neck and bounced on his dick. He dug his nails into my legs and made some squeaking noises. I was slowly filled with Jimin's cum and he bit my shoulder.

'Fill me too.' He whispered. I smiled and got of Jimin's cock. I gentle grabbed his legs and laid them over my schoulder. I put my top against his opening and gently pushed it in without hurting him.