12. [Smut Alert]

~
We came back home around 1 p.m. I was lifting Jimin and brought him upstairs. I laid him down on the bed and he grabbed my colar. He kissed me with passion and I laughed. I kissed him back and ran my hands through his hair.

'Babe...' He whispered in a soft moan.

'Yeah?'

'I love you so much...'

'I love you too baby.' He smiled with his eyes closed and kissed me again.

'I'm so tired...' He muttered.

'Go sleep then, I have to go to the shop real quick.'

'But what if Yihun-'

'He won't. For fucks sake, he won't.' I said angrily.

'I will make sure that you're safe here in your bedroom.' He nodded and I stood up. I locked the window and closed the curtains. I turned on the lights and sat down on Jimin's bed.

'I be back in half a hour okay?' He nodded and yawned.

'Okay, see you baby, sleep well.' I kissrd his forehead and hugged him. I pulled the covers over him and pecked his lips.

'I will tell Jiwoo that you're home.' I whispered. He smiled a bit and nodded.

'Yeah? Okay, I love you babe.'

'I love you too.' He whispered. I smiled and nodded. I left the bedroom and went to Jiwoo's room. The girls were literally, just literally, having a fashion show in Jiwoo's room.' I stared at the girls for a moment and blinked.

'Okay well, Jimin is home, keep an eye on him please, I need to go to the shop real quick.'

'Ah, really? Oh that's nice! I will keep an eye on him, don't worry.' Jiwoo said with a bright smile.

'Good, thank you.' I left her room and went downstairs. I grabbed the car keys and went to the city. I already knew where a good jeweler was and went there. I parked the car and went inside the shop.

'Ahh Sir Ho! Long time no see.' I said with a smile. Mr. Ho looked up and smiled.

'Hey Yoongi! Where have you been man?' He patted me on the shoulder and put his hands on his hips.

'I have been in jail.' He looked questioningly at me.

'I killed that girl, remember?' I said softly. He laughed.

'Ofcourse I remember that, so, what do you need?'

'I need a wedding ring.' I said with a big grin. Ho's face lighted up.

'Who is the lucky girl?' He asked. I laughed out loud and clapped in my hands.

'Have you seriously forgotten that I'm gay?' I asked between my laugh. He laughed too.

'Ofcourse you are, who is the lucky boy?'

'It's Jimin.'

'Oh, that is a good boy, he is such a lovely and kind-hearted person, he actually came he before a few times and I know exactly what he likes, I have to perfect ring for him, do you have his ring size?' I took my necklace off and gave the ring to Ho.

'This is one of his rings.' He grinned.

'Good job, let me see, come with me.' I nodded and followed Ho to the back of the shop. He took out a bunch of keys and opened a glass display case. He opened some drawers and compared several rings to Jimin's ring. After some minutes he stood up straight.

'This is the perfect ring, I feel it.' He gave it to me and I looked at it with a big smile.

'What do you think?' He asked with a smile.