9.

Hi guys, in this part I'm going to mention a game called 'red door yellow door' it is a real game and I don't want you guys to try it alone, always have someone with you if you try it, but I advise not to try it as it is a paranormal game. In my story I will explain how it works but please don't try it, if you want to know more about it, just search it on tiktok or google.

~
I woke up and saw that Jimin was standing in the corner of the room what kinda scared me.

'Jimin?' I asked. He didn't response and just stood there with his back to me. I stood up and slowly approached him.

'Jim?' I asked again. I laid my hand on his shoulder. He felt cold.

'Babe?' I turned him around slowly and looked him in the eyes. He stared in my soul and actually freaked me out.

'Hello? Jimin?' I waved my hand in front of his eyes and snapped my fingers a few times.

'Clocks...' He whispered. I frowned and decided to punch him in the face. After the punch he screamed in the highest pitch ever and sank to the ground. He hyperventilated and trembled. I knelt down next to him.

'What the fuck are you doing Jimin?!' I yelled. He turned around and looked at me with teary eyes. Hue immediately hugged me around my neck and I took a deep breath.

'Am I awake Yoongi?' He asked.

'Yes, you are, what were you doing babe? You scared the shit out of me.'

'I don't know, I had a nightmare I guess.'

'Well then you were sleepwalking too.' He shivered and gripped me tighter.

'I was so scared...' He whispered.

'It's fine, you're awake now babe, I'm with you.' He nodded and I smiled a bit. I stood up with him in my arm and brought him to the bed. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time. Almost 1 p.m. I yawned and patted Jimin's head.

'You shouldn't have nightmares baby.' He nodded slowly. 

'Well, let's eat something, you must be hungry.' I said. He nodded again and stood up. He lifted me up and went downstairs.

'How are you feeling?'

'My ankle and ribs are hurting less, so, that's good, how about you?'

'I don't know how to feel, I still can't believe grandma is dead.'

'I understand.' I kissed his head and he putted me down on the diner table.

'I have a therapy session today again, so after eating I have to go.' I nodded and Jimin started making food. Someone impatiently banged on the door and I got up. I went over to the door and opened it to find Mr. Jeon there. I rolled my eyes and he pushed me.

'Let me inside.' He stepped in and I pushed him back outside with a groan. I kicked him to the ground and glanced at him.

'Jimin isn't able to talk with you now, go away.'

'Let me in you stupid dog!'

'No.' Jeon got up and took out a knife. I rolled my eyes and rubbed the brigde of my nose.

'Why do people always have knives nowadays?'

'To stab people who are in my way, like you.'

'What's going on here?' Jimin appeared behind me and wrapped his arm around my waist.

'The stupid cunt is here.' I said.

'He wants to stab me.' Jimin growled and let go of me.

'What do you want grannie?' Jimin said angirly.