16.

*Back to Yoongi's POV*

~
I woke up and yawned. I got up like every morning and took on my clothes. I went to the kitchen and got greeted by Baekhyun. As every day he gave me my plate with food.

'Thank you Baekhyun.' I said as I sat down at the table. He smiled and kept going making food.

'You know what I heard Yoongi?' Baekhyun said.

'Hm, no?'

'I heard your therapist say that she thinks that you good to go.' I jumped up.

'Are you for real?!' I yelled.

'Yes, I am.' He said with a smile. I smiled broadly and sat down again. I covered my eyes with my hands and sighed in relief.

'Finally, finally I can go back.' I said. At that moment my therapist, Miss Sin, or Seong, walked in. She sat down next to me and gave me her eye smile. She had the same smile as Jimin, which made me feel safe. I smiled back.

'How are you Yoongi?' She asked.

'I'm fine, I'm so happy today and I slept really good.'

'I'm happy to hear that, I have some news for you.'

'Do you?'

'Yes, do want to know it?'

'Yes, please.'

'Okay, so, I see that you made such a good progress, you did a really good job those last 11 months and I'm really proud of you, I get to tell you the good news that you can go home today.' She said as she grabbed my hands. I smiled broadly and my eyes got teary. I chuckled and Seong laughed a bit. I wiped my cheeks and hugged her.

'I am really, really grateful to you.' I said.

'Yes, I'm grateful to you too, Yoongi, It's amazing how quickly you got this done.'

'Thank you.' She chuckled and nodded.

'So, what are you going to do when you're out of here?' I smiled and looked at her.

'I'm going to my fiancee.' She smiled.

'Is that Jimin?' I nodded.

'That's amazing, now eat your breakfast and after that you are able to go home.' I nodded and hugged her again.

'Thank you miss Sin, really, I couldn't do this without you.' I said as I bowed to her.

'Ahh, Yoongi, get up.' She grabbed my hands and I hugged her tight.

'Good, you have my phone number, if anything is wrong, chat me and I will help you.' She said.

'I will, thank you again.'

'Yes, ofcourse, now go to your man and suprise him.' I nodded and let go of her.

'Bye.' I said with tears in my eyes. She started crying too and wiped my tears.

'Stop crying Yoongi, you're making me cry too.' I chuckled.

'Goodbye.' She said.

'Goodbye.' I grabbed my bag and went outside. I took my phone and looked up Jimin's location. I saw that he was at Namjoon's. I started to run and after a while I got at the house. I tried to enter but the frontdoor was locked. I went to the backyard and saw that it was a beautiful, green garden with much flowers. I saw Jimin sitting in the grass with Hoseok next to him. I threw my bag on the floor and started sobbing.

'Jimin-ah!' I shouted. He looked up and stood up immediately. I ran up to him and he jumped on me. I hugged him tight and we felt to on the ground.

'Oh my gosh Jimin...' I sobbed as I hugged him tight.