13.

~
I woke up and looked around. The girls were laying on the bed, sleeping. Jimin was sleeping as well. I smiled and gently putted him beside me. I got up and went to the bathroom. I took a nice cold shower and went back in the bedroom with only a towel around your waist.

'You shouldn't walk in like that.' I looked up and saw Yoonji looking at me with sleepy eyes.

'Why not? This is my room.' She rolled her eyes and I smiled.

'You have a nice V-line.' She muttered. I looked down and nodded.

'I know, my whole body is nice.'

'Yeah, ofcourse.' She scoffed. I rolled my eyes and took some clean clothes from Jimin's closet and checked of the ring was still on the place I left it. I smiled when I saw the small package and hid it again. I went back to the bathroom and putted the clothes on. After that, I went back to bed and crawled over Jimin. I placed wet kisses all over his face and he woke up with a confused look on his face.

'What are you doing?' He whispered.

'Nothing special.' I kissed him on the lips and ran my hand carefully over his stomach. He grabbed my wrist and deepened the kiss. A small moan left my mouth and squeezed the blanket. After some minutes someone pushed me. I looked up and saw Jiwoo wirh a grin on her face.

'Let Jimin breath.' She said.

'He was breathing through his nose.' Shd rolled her eyes with a smild and looked at Yoonji. Jimin grabbed my jaw and made me kiss him again.

'Ah, baby boy, don't...' I whispered when Jimin pushed his knee between my legs, until he reached my dick. He chuckled and putted his knee away.

'Sorry.' He said.

'Don't apologize.' He nodded and I kissed his forehead. I looked at the girls and only Yuli was still sleeping. Aro looked at me and Jimin with a dirty look.

'I don't like you're face, shut up.' I said.

'I don't like that I have to watch men kissing.'

'You just don't accept that you are gay too, but you won't admin it to yourself, because you're embarresed about it and don't want to be gay, because you're scared that people will think you're weird if you tell them that you're gay.' She turned red and I cleared my throat.

'Looks like my guess was right.'

'Shut up...'

'What? Aro are you gay?' Jiwoo asked in suprise.

'Yes- no, I mean no... just forget about it...'

'I knew you were gay.' Yuli muttered without opening her eyes.

'I knew it for already so long...'

'H-how?' Aro asked flustered.

'You remember when you came over to me a few weeks ago?'

'Yes...?'

'You got drunk and confessed you're feelings for me.' Now Aro was a deep red colour. I grinned and Yuli lifted her head.

'Lucky you I'm in love with you too baby.' Jiwoo gasped and Yoonji's mouth felt open.

'What the fuck.' Jimin said a bit too loud.

'Jimin! Don't say that!' Jiwoo yelled. He shook his head and pushed me on my back. He yanked my hoodie off and growled.

'From who are those bite marks?!' He asked angrily. I rolled my eyes and pushed Jimin off me. I trapped him between my arms and licked my lips.