2. [Smut Alert]

~
I was around 3 pm downstairs to grab some food for day I had to spend under Jimin's bed again. I took all kinds of different things and then went back to Jimin's bedroom where he was crying in bed. I quickly put the food on his desk and locked the door. I walked over to Jimin and gave him a concerned look.

'What's wrong?' I asked. He didn't response for a while and just stared somehwere while crying.

'Help me Yoongi...' He whispered between his sobs. I sat down next to him and hugged him tight. He crawled into my lap and hugged me tight around the neck. I pulled his legs around my hips and hugged him around the waist. I noticed he was shaking as well and ran my hand through his hair. He didn't calm down by the hugs, so I cupped his faced and kissed him with love. He kissed me back and I smiled. I laid him in bed and pulled the covers tight over us. I hovered Jimin and kissed him again. After a while he was sleeping again and I smiled. I went to sleep again too.

The morning sun shone through Jimin's window and I gently woke him up.

'Babe.' I whispered as I pressed kisses on his lips to wake him up. After some minutes he did and looked at me.

'What was wrong last night?' He sighed.

'Just a little panick attack, don't worry about it.' I sighed and kissed him again.

'Don't be so clingy.' He said and he gave me a shove.

'You can't say anything, you were the clingy ass last night.' He rolled his eyes and I grinned.

'I'm not clingy, not anymore.'

'Yes you fucking are baby boy.'  He growled and pushed me.

'You're so overrated.' He groaned.

'I know babe, especially for you.' He rolled his eyes and stood up.

'I'm taking a shower, want to join?' I looked at him with wide eyes and grinned.

'Well ofcourse I want to join, let's see how big your dick is after 7 years.'

'Fuck off.' I laughed and followed him to the bathroom. I locked the door and grabbed Jimin's waist.

'Your nice ass is calling my cock baby.'

'Sure he is.' He took of his clothes and I looked at his length.

'Damn I want to ride that thing so bad.'

'Next time, I want you to shove your cock inside my ass today, come here.'

'Why suddenly so sweet again? I had to move on right? Like you did?' I teased. He groaned and glared at me. I grinned and took off my clothes too. I pushed Jimin under the hot jet of water and pushed my hips against his. I rubbed our lengths together to get stiff. Jimin muffled some moans away and I laughed. I grabbed Jimin and made him bend over. I pushed my hard cock through Jimin's tight opening and moaned. He moaned i  response. I pushed myself deep into Jimin and then started thrusting.

'Ah, Y-yoongi, you're hurting me, w-wait...' I waited and Jimin muttered some things.

'Yeah, go ahead...'

'Okay baby boy.' I made a moaning mess from him.

Knock knock

'Jimina! What are you doing in there? Is Yihun with you again?' It was a woman's voice, but not my mother's or Jimin's grandmother's.

'It's nothing Jiwoo!' Jimin said.

'That stupid boyfriend of yours is with you again huh?! I'm trying to study so stop moaning like your dying!'