A/n

Hey guys!

I'm writing the new chapter right now but I need you guys to help me on my idea I have, whether I should do it or not.

So obviously you know hyunjin is in the mafia,

(ngl completely forgot he was 😭, this whole story was meant to be about it but I forgot 😭, btw should I change the title?? Or keep it the same?)

So I was thinking that people should to break into hyunjin's house while him, han, minho and the kids — except iseul — are at a restaurant. Like I want it to have some more action in it.

And I was also thinking if it did happen should I bring some the other characters from the start (except the dad bec yk he ☠️), like yeonjun, beomgyu, seungmin, jeongin, changbin, bangchan and sunoo?? Maybe more of the characters.

Like say felix got kidnapped from the 2nd biggest mafia out of whole of Asia, obviously hyunjin is the biggest mafia out of whole Asia. Like iseul would also be kidnapped since his with felix.

So this basically it,

Hyunjin comes back, notices that the glass had been broken and there were bullets like everywhere. Like felix is gonna wake up to the sound of breaking in, he will have his baby in his hands and gun and he will try and shoot them but he gets shot in the wrist, which makes him drop his gun and the people come over him and put a cloth over his mouth, making him pass out or some shit.

Like should i make it like kinnporshe where another family comes in and it's some of hyunjins old friends from school. Like and towards the end, should they have a big fight?

Obviously I will be making chapter about them meeting and all that but I might say straykids will be coming back at their new comeback and during that break I will do all the stuff that I've explained, meeting the 2nd family and the fight.

It will take a few chapter to get up to the fight but I think I might start updating now bec I have alot of motivation. But it also depends on if I have any ideas, so make sure to follow me to hear about the announcements I will be making about the chapters. And also I'm close to 100 so make sure to follow me 😍

ALSO! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 68.5K READS, I DIDNT EXPECT THIS TO GET THAT MUCB VIRAL.

68.5K MAY NOT SEEM ALOT BUT THAT 68.5K PEOPLE READING MY DTORY, IM HONESTLY JUST SO THANKFUL FOR IT, THANK YOU GUYS SO SO MUCH! ALSO THANK YOU FOR 1.66K VOTES, THATS CRAZY THANK YOU. ALSO ABOUT MY OTHER STORY, IM HOPING TO UPDATE ON THAT ASWELL, ITS JUST I NEED SOME IDEAS BUT FIRST IM GONNA TRY GET THIS STORY OUT THE WAY.

ALSO IN THE NEW STORY I MENTIONED, IM GONNA TRY MAKE SURE NOT TO RUSH THE SHIPS. THE ONLY SHIPS I WILL BE RUSHING IS 2CHAN AND SEUNGIN SINCE THEY ARE JUST SIDES, OH AND SEUNGIN ARE ALREADY TOGETHER SO ITS JUST 2CHAN.

I hope you eat, sleep well, drink and stay clean. We don't want you getting stinky 😾

I love you so much so make sure not to forget that, I don't care what you look like or how you are, I just want you to know that I love you so much. Make sure to never give up, promise me that you will eat and stay healthy. Also a big promise Me that you will stay alive, you are worh living my love, and if you do die.. that will make me very sad knowing that I couldn't save you, you will also never see if the story has a good ending or bad ending.

BYEEEEE LOVE YOU SO MUCHHHHH !!! 💗💗

— go follow my tiktok ; hyunyaji —