[5] my fiance. 💍

[ - recap - ]

We ate our food and I saw Yong look at hyunjin and hyunjin sighed.

"Lee felix.." I saw him got off his chair and walked infront of me. He got on one knee and I looked at him with wide eyes. "Will you marry me?" Hyunjin said smiling. I looked at him and smiled. "Yes.." I said and he put the ring on my finger. All the bodyguards clapped and I started blushing of embarrassment.

[ - recap over - ]

Felix's POV

Hyunjin smiled, he got up from one knee and kissed my cheek. "Now that has happened! Let's plan the wedding, shall we?" Yong said, we both nodded and hyunjin sat back down.

"So, felix. Would you like to wear a suit or a dress?" Yong asked. "A dress.. if that's okay with you?" I looked at hyunjin and he smiled again. "Ofc" he answered happily. I smiled and Yong continued. "The theme is gonna be white. Is that okay?" He asked. I nodded, "what flowers would you like?" Yong asked again. I hesitated and then thought of it. "White Roses!" "Good choice! My favourite flower." Hyunjin said. "Can we have it outside? I asked and they both nodded. "The wedding will be in 2 years, since your not allowed to get married until your 18." Yong said. I looked down sadly.

I was getting excited for the wedding until I realised I'm only 16 and your only allowed to get married when your 18. I nodded and hyunjin looked at me. He smiled slightly.

[ - hyunjin dropped felix off at the dorm and hyunjin went back to his house - ]

"FELIX" Jisung said running over to me to hug me. "Hi sungie!" I softly say. "My date was the besttttt!" Jisung said while going into the kitchen and opening the fridge. "That's good!" I said following him. "Well..." I stopped in between my sentence, making Jisung look at me. "Hyunjin proposed!!" I finished, jumping up and down. We both jumped up and down until we calmed down.

"Where's minho?" I asked him putting food into the oven. "He went out with his mates!" Jisung answered, stuffing his face. "I should say the same thing to u. Wheres hyunjin?" He asked. "He stayed back since he has alot of work to do." I said going into the fridge. "Ahh.." "I heard u have brother in-laws and a sister in-law." Jisung said sitting on the counter, sucking a lollipop. "Yea. Yeji, the eldest. Yeojun, 2nd eldest. Hyunjin, 3rd oldest and sunoo, 4th eldest." I said cutting up vegetables. "Although.." I looked up and so did Jisung from his phone. "I don't understand... isn't the eldest child meant to be the next mafia in line?" Jisung shrugged, "maybe they declined to be it?" I shrugged. "I only saw sunoo. Not yeojun or yeji?" I said putting the vegetables in a pot with boiling water. "Well minho told me that, yeojun doesn't talk to his family except for his mum and yeji went to live with her rich husband." Jisung said scrolling on his phone, I shrugged again and continued cooking.

I placed the food on the table, infront of jisung. "Omg!!!" Han said picking up the chopsticks and eating the food. "My bestfriend is so GOOD at making food!!" Jisung said stuffing his face. "Enjoy!" I answered while brushing my hands.

I sat down, forgetting to take my apron off. I picked up the chopsticks and started eating.

Me and sungie started chatting and laughing. We heard the door click and we saw two tall men standing at the door drunk. "Oh hey han jisung~" Minho slurred his words walking over to jisung. "I'm t- hiccup tired.." Minho said hiccuping in between his sentence. Jisung sighed and put minho's arm around his shoulder, taking him to their room.

I looked at hyunjin and I saw his eyes starting to shut. I ran over to him and held him up. "Hyunjin.. how much did you drink." I asked holding him up. "A few...~" I smelled his breath. "Your breath smells of alcohol." I said. "Take me home... please...~" He said in a drunk tone. I sighed and we walked out the door.