[3] lee felix, will you.. 👀💕

[ - recap - ]

"D-dont let me go.. p-please..." he continued crying. "Shhhh..." Minho picked jisung up and went inside his and felix's room. He layed him on his bed and layed down next to him. Jisung quickly cuddled up to minho while minho played with his hair and quickly fell asleep with jisung.

Felix and hyunjin sneaked into the dorm, making sure not to wake anybody up. They went into hyunjins bedroom and layed down. Soon after, they fell asleep aswell.

[ - recap over - ]

Hyunjin's POV

After telling felix that I'm a mafia boss, I felt a relief in my chest! Something I've never felt in my chest for a long time. The first time I felt this, was when I was 13. I told my parents that I liked men and women.. ofcourse they accepted me!

I was down on my bed with felix's head on my chest. I put my hand in his hair, playing with it. I saw him smile and he snuggled his head more into my chest.

While I was playing with his hair, I heard a knock on the door. I moved felix's head, trying not to wake him and got up to the door. I opened it and saw one of my dad's bodyguards. "Your father wants you and your wife at his place for lunch." The bodyguard said sternly. I nodded and he gave me a box. "Your father wants you too propose to.." he looked at his hand, "felix." He continued. I nodded again. "Thank you sir. You may leave now." I said coldly and he left straight away.

I closed the door and went to the kitchen.

Felix doesn't know I have eyes on him at all time. Bodyguards are surrounded around this whole area. I also have cameras around this whole building. I smiled to myself. "What are you smiling about.." a tired minho said while carrying jisung. "Why are you carrying him?" I laughed a bit. "He wouldn't let me go so I thought I might carry him." He walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge, pulling out some orange juice. He grabbed a cup and placed it onto the counter while he poured the orange juice. Minho wasn't even holding jisung, jisung was just holding on to him.

I made pancakes and placed them on the table. Minho sat down with jisung on his lap.

I walked to my room and knocked on the door. "Wake up lixxie.." a tired felix came out the room and hugged him. "Ill eat later.. im too tired." He mumbled. "I know, but you need to eat.. plus we're going out for lunch today with my dad." He nodded and walked to the table. "What's wrong with him?" Felix asked while sitting down. "He won't let me go.." Minho said feeding jisung pancakes. "Uhm okay.." felix said eating his pancakes. "So minho." I said and minho looked at me. "Mhm?" He said picking his glass of orange juice up and sipping it. "Me and felix are getting married." Minho spat his orange juice out his mouth. "W-what.." felix looked down blushing. "I'm replacing you with bangchan. His gonna be my no.1 bodyguard." I said sternly. "WHY?!" Minho whined. "Your gonna be protecting your brother instead." Minhos face changed from sad to happy. "Omg as long as I get to protect my little brother, you guys can get married!" Minho said happily. "Ow my ears." Jisung said getting off minhos lap and running over to felix kissing his head as if his a proud mom. "Omg my bestie is getting married!! I wish I could get married.." Jisungs face turned happy to sad. I looked at minho and smirked. He started blushing mouthing 'were not even dating.' I mouthed back to him. 'Ask him now!' Minho sighed and went over to jisung, grabbed his hand and went to his room.

Minho's POV

I pinned jisung against the wall. "M-minho" he said softly. I grabbed his waist .and kissed him. He put his arms around my neck and kissed me back. I bit his lips and he opened his mouth, letting my tongue slid in. I put my knee against his crotch and he moaned into the kiss.