[7] Their birthday 🎂

A/n: I've decided to skip to the pregnancy bit but maybe 2 days later.

I cant be bothered to do all that writing so yea! :) I'm not gonna do a recap since this will be 9 months later.

------------------

Felix's POV

[ - 10:38am - ]

In two days, it will be hyunjin's birthday.

I am 1 day over due and I'm starting to get nervous. I know it means nothing but I was still nervous since me water could break any second!

Hyunjin was at work at his dad's company. Once he turns 19, he will be the new ceo of the job since his dad is retiring, he will also be the next mafia leader.

I dont mind him being the mafia but sometimes I barely get to see him.

It was 18th of March, I still don't know what to get for hyunjin's birthday so I decided to text minho for some ideas since they are bestfriends ofcourse.

------------------

Minho🤍

Felix:
Hey minho!
I was texting because I was
Wondering what to get for
Hyunjin's birthday.
Do you have any ideas?

Minho🤍:
Maybe you should get him
Matching rings?
One for you and one for
Him?

Felix:
That's a great idea!
Thank you Minnie!
Love you! ❤️

Minho:
Love you too baby brother ❤️

------------------

I got excited and went on my phone to find matching rings.

After some while, I decided to get these white and black ones.

[ - 12:09 - ]

I woke up to the sound of my stomach rumbling, "you must be hungry? Huh little one?" I smiled when I heard a rumble back. I took it as a yes. I looked down at my belly and realised how big it was. "Hmm.. pregnant bellies aren't normally this big?" I shrugged and got up from the sofa. I walked into the kitchen seeing no one home. No maids. No butlers. No chefs. I smiled, knowing no one was here but again. I did feel a bit lonely.

I told hyunjin, that all his little workers that worked here should get a day off for Sunday. And he actually agreed to it.

The reason I told him that was because I liked cleaning and I liked cooking.

I got to the kitchen and went to the fridge. I scanned it, seeing nothing I wanted to eat. I looked in the cupboard and saw pasta.

I was really craving some pasta so I Decided to make some.

After while I was waiting for the pasta to cook. I got really bad pains in my stomach. I fell to the ground and shouted out crying. "Y-yes.. I know your h-hungry.. just p-please stop hurting m-me..!" I cried. I heard the door unlock and I heard a familiar voice.