[9] sister.. 👧

Felix's POV

2 months ago

I woke up, in a house I've never seen before. I sat up on the sofa and looked around, My vision was still blurry.

A familiar face came closer to my face and I realised who it was. "Jisoo.." I said. I hugged her and cried. "It's okay, lixxie.." jisoo calmed me down. "How did I get here..?" I asked her. "Well I may of gotten my husband to "kidnap" you.." I looked at her angrily. "You know how scared I get!" I said hitting her arm. "I know.. but I may have hid a ear piece in my suitcase before you left Australia. I just wanted to make sure your safe!" She said. I looked at her and smiled. "Also some stuff I didn't want to hear.." She looked away. I smiled awkwardly and scratched my head.

"I heard u and hyunjin getting into an argument and stuff.." I looked down. "So I decided to bring u hear! And actually I was wondering is u maybe wanted to come back to Australia..? Just for a couple of years?" I looked at her with wide eyes and smiled. "I would love too!!" I screamed excitedly. "We will be leaving in 2 days!" "Okay!" I smiled.

2 days later

I finished packing and went downstairs. "Morning kai!" I said to jisoo's husband. "Morning lixxie!" Kai said.

Kai is like a brother to me! Him and my sister started dating when I was 8. Ever since then, his treated me like I'm his brother.

They got married when jisoo turned 20 so almost 2 years ago.

Jisoo met kai when minho invited him over for dinner. Minho and kai were bestfriends!

Anyways back to me!

We put our suitcases in the car and headed to the airport

13 hours later

I walked out the plane and felt the warm and cold air hit my body! "Finally!" I said in korean. "Finally back at my home!" I smelled the fresh air. Jisoo laughed. "Come on let's go! Mom and dad are waiting!" I looked at her with excitement in my eyes.

We got to the exit and I saw two familiar faces. "MOM! DAD!" I screamed and ran to them, giving them a big hug. "Honey, we missed you so much!!" My mom said. "I did too!" I said back.

30 minutes later

"So, felix!" My dad said driving. "Any new friends? New boyfriend?" I saw him wink in the mirror. I looked down. "Yes and n-no." I stuttered the last part. "You sure?" He asked, I nodded. "How's your brother?" He asked again "Good! His got a boyfriend!" I smiled, "ooo what's his name?" My mom asked. "Han jisung!" I smiled widely again. "Aw, that's a cute name!" She said, "maybe we can meet him one day?" She asked. I nodded.

We got home and ran up to my bedroom, jumping on the bed. "God I missed this bed!" I snuggled into it.

Present day

Hyunjin's POV

I looked at my phone seeing where he is. "Fucking Australia." I sternly said. "Have u found him?!" Jisung asked. I gave him my phone. "Oh.." he said admiring the phone. "Where is he..?" A sad minho came in. "Australia." Minho looked suprised. "Maybe he went to visit my parents and sister?" Minho said. I banged the table and they flinched. "This is all because of my fucking dad!!" I shouted. "If my dad liked felix.. this would of never happened!" I said picking up my gun. "I'm the new mafia boss!" "He should be dead!" I stood up. "Hyunjin?" I walked out the room and walked to my dad's room.

"Hyunjin?" My dad asked. "All because of you!" I pointed the gun at him. All the bodyguards looked at me. "Guards!" He said. "I'm the new mafia boss! There not gonna listen to you?" I shot him and the guards just looked at me. "Clean this up." I sternly said. They all nodded and started cleaning the blood and the body up.

"Ill find you felix." I smirked at the phone.

------------------

A/n: wow tysm for 1k views!! This is amazing! I never thought that this would grow that big!

Yes I know this is very short but I'm at the hair dresser rn.

[Words: 718]