[12] your hired.. 🤝

A/n: hey guys! Next chapter will be exciting. Hopefully..

Felix's POV

7:45am

I woke to the sound of shuffling in the room, I don't know what happened. All I remember is that I blacked out..?

I then got a bad memory come into me head.. "Truck... hit... my... b-b-babies..." I cried and someone hugged my side. "It's okay lixxie.." a familiar voice said. "It was my thought they d-died..!" I cried into my arms. "No it wasn't..! Don't say that.." he tried comforting me. "No it was! I wasn't looking where I was going and the stroller rolled off into the street!!" I looked up and shouted at him.

I looked around the room and saw a tall, red haired male standing at the window. Smoking.

He turned around and saw me looking at him. He smirked and walked towards me. "Hyunjin... don't.. " Jisung said. I felt pressure on my head as he started coming closer. I held my head. "Hyunjin...! Stop right there!!" He got up and stood infront of him while looking at me. I clenched onto my hair shutting my eyes closed and groaned. "S-step a-away..!" I muttered out. They both stepped back.

After a couple of seconds, my hands calmed down and I laid them on my thighs. The tall male looked at my milky thighs and gulped. "Maybe you should get out Hyunjin.." he nodded and left.

Jisung came to my side and hugged me. "Maybe you should stay away from him for now.. I dont want u blacking out again.." I nodded slowly and went to the bathroom to get dressed.

I came out in a formal outfit. "Ooo! Where are you going?" Jisung asked. "I've got a job interview!" "Ooo I hope u do well!" I smiled and got my shoes on.

 "I've got a job interview!" "Ooo I hope u do well!" I smiled and got my shoes on

(What felix looked like)

I grabbed all my rings and smile, I put all of them on my thingers but the matching ones on one thinger.

I walked downstairs and saw minho and Minnie drawing. They were giggling alot. "Hey.. minho! Do u think u can drop me off..?" I asked him. "Sorry felix.. I cant! I'll get one of my bodyguards to drop you off?" He said. I nodded and he called them.

"There just outside, felix!" "Thank you brother!" I was about to leave until Minnie hugged my leg. "Bye-bye, uncle lixxie.." She said in a sad tone. I bent down and kissed her cheek. "Ill be back soon, kay?" She smiled and I hugged her back. "Bye-bye min min!" I left the house and hopped into the car.

I told the driver my address and he drove me to the place.

"Wow!" I looked as I got out the car. The car driver drove off and I went inside the building.

I went up the elevator and saw a lady at the don't desk. "Hello! How may I help you?" She smiled. "I have a job interview.." I said fiddling with my fingers. "Ah yes! You must be Lee Felix?" She asked. I nodded. "This person will lead you to your destination!" She smiled again. I smiled back and told her 'thank you'.

I got led to a office.

"Hello Mr. Lee." The male said. "Please... call me felix.. or yongbok." I said. He lifted his eyebrow and motioned me too sit. "So.. Lee felix. Why should you get the job?"

15 minutes later, he smiles at me. "Well! Mr. Le- felix..!" I looked at him. "Your hired!" He put his hand out. My eyes widened in happiness and I smiled. "Thank you so much! When do I start?" I asked. "Hmm.. tonight, at 7:30pm. Its a busy night tonight! And I need a person to serve my boss." He said. "Your not the boss?" He shook his head. "No. Mr hwang is." He sternly said. I nodded and bowed as i left the room

I arrived home and went to jisungs room. I was about to know on it until I heard shouting and glass being broken. I covered my ears as soon as I heard glass being broken.

Minnie came to me and hugged my leg.

"Mommy and daddy always fight.." She said in a sad tone. I picked her up and hugged her. "That's what parents do I'm afraid.." "but it's all the time.." She looked down, "daddy always brings home other girls.." I looked at the widening my eyes. "And mommy always catches them.." I patted her head and went to her room.

"How about you sleep and ill go and sought ur mommy and daddy out, kay..?" I said to her, she smiled and nodded.

I tucked her in and kissed her head. "Night min-min.." I smiled and she closed her eyes then smiled.

I marched out of the room and I heard crying inside. I opened the door and saw jisung bleeding. He was crouched on the floor, holding his head while he was crying. Minho stopped shouting as soon as I came in. "F-felix i-.." "shut the fuck up minho!" I ran to jisung and he hugged me. "How could u do this to you own boyfriend?!" I shouted. "W-well his a w-whore..!" He slurred his words. "Are you.. drunk?!" I shouted again. "Pft.. noooo..~" I looked at jisung and he nodded. "His always drunk, felix.." jisung said. "I'm sorry his like this.. he does it too everyone.. he even did it too me.." I said.

"Come on let's go.." Minho fell on the bed passed out. Jisung laughed and we headed downstairs. "Omg Mr. Han!" The maid ran to us. "Its fine.. Minho was drunk again.. "Ugh! That boy is an alcoholic..!" Jisung giggled.

I gave jisung too her and went to minho. "Minho.." I said. He mumbled. "No more alcohol!" He slowly sat up. "Whyyyyy...~" He said. "Because your hurting your boyfriend!" Minho laughed. "No im not!~ he said I don't hurt himmmm..~" He fell back down. I rolled my eyes and went over to him. I tucked him in and gave him a kiss on the head. "Night-night, big baby.." he mumbled then started snoring.

7:12pm

I put my white jacket on and looked in the mirror. I smiled and put my shoes on.

 I smiled and put my shoes on

(The outfit 🤭)

"I dont remember bartenders wearing this outfit..." I shrugged and put my rings back on. I grabbed my white bag and put my phone in it. I headed down stairs. "Woah-.. you look. " "do I look ug-" "hot.." jisung said, I blushed. "I better get going! Bye!" I waved and jisung waved back aswell.

[Words: 1111]