[27] my beloved kids ♥️

[No one's POV]

The smaller woke up to the sound of birds chirping, the sun shined brightly through his eyelids. Felix fluttered his pretty blue eyes open, he loved the sound of birds chirping and the feeling of the sun heating his face. He smiled as he remembered what happened last night, he drew circles on the tallers chest. The blonde looked up and moved hyunjin's peach  coloured hair out of his face. He looked so beautiful when sleeping, felix just smiled looking at his beloved.

Felix sat there, looking at his lover for a little bit before sitting up. He yawned as he scanned the room, seeing clothes in a pile. He carefully stood up, he could walk but he would have to walk slowly since his lower half was hurting. He carefully moved to the closet, taking out one of hyunjin's shirts, he put some boxers on but you couldn't see them because of how big the shirt was. The blonde stepped out of the room and onto the marble floor, feeling the coldness at the bottom of his feet.

He moved his hair out of his feet, yawning once again, and going downstairs to see his brother. "Good morning min." Felix said to his brother before walking into the kitchen. "Morning lix." Felix froze, he quickly went out of the kitchen and into the dinning room. "Wait. How comes your not at the dorms?" Felix asked his brother. "Han got really drunk last night and he told me that he wanted to go to the house instead." Minho said, not looking up at his sleepy brother since he was playing a game. "Ah.. makes sense." "So what about you?" Minho asked his brother, "hyunjin got drunk and chan told me to come get him." Felix said, "so that explains the hickies on your thigh." Felix looked down and noticed the hickies. "Haha.." He quickly pulled the shirt down and his boxers lower. He walked into the kitchen and made himself some toast. He walked to the dining room and places his food down, taking a seat on the gold glass chairs. "So Where's han?" The blonde asked, "he took the kids to day care." Minho yawned, "serri and kyo aswell?" Felix took a bite of his toast, minho nodded. "Yeah. Iseul and Lia are sleeping in their cribs." Felix eyes lighted up once he heard his sons name, felix quickly ate his toast and then ran up the stairs. Into his baby boys room, "my sweet baby.." felix cooed as he saw his baby sleeping. "His grown so much." Felix smiled, "you only saw him last month." Felix shot up as he heard that voice, he turned around and saw his lover, felix smiled. Hyunjin walked up to him, putting his hands on the blondes waist. Felix turned back around and they both watched their baby sleep. "He looks just like you.." Hyunjin said, referring to freckles and the other similarities they both had. The sun shined perfectly onto the babies face, he was only 4 months old and he is already quite big.

| end of chapter |

IM SO SORRY THIS ISNT LONG BUT IM ON HOLIDAY AND IM TRYING TO UPDATE VERY SORRY

I'm finally gonna start posting once I get ideas to post, I'm hoping that it's gonna end soon but I don't know what to end it with. Maybe felix and Hyunjin getting married? Or maybe I'll make a few more chapters of them doing skz concerts and possibly hyunlix coming back "videos" 🤭

Well have an amazing day, I love you so much! Make sure to eat, drink and sleep well. You need plenty of beauty sleep.

Just remember you are beautiful and amazing! And you are living in this world for a reason, God chose you to live in this world so keep living ml !! ♥️