[25] drunk.. 🍾

[NO ONE'S POV, EVERYONE AT THE DORMS EXCEPT FELIX]

"Felix still hasn't come home yet??" Lee know said, "no.." han said.

Hyunjin walked into the room, "Hey guys..! How about we go to a club?!" Hyunjin tried to not sound like he was sad. "Sure, you guys coming?" Han asked, "defo!" Everyone said.

They all got dressed and are now gathered in the living room, "maybe I should text felix to see if he wants to come-" "NO!" Hyunjin interrupted him, "I mean-.. no. Just let him be with his friend." Hyunjin said, trying to play it off.

Minho was confused but shrugged it off, "let's go!"

[AT THE CLUB, INSIDE]

"Woah this place is awesome!" Seungmin said. There were people partying everywhere, drunk people, and people making out.

Hyunjin went straight to the bar and ordered some alcohol.

[30 MINUTES LATER]

Hyunjin just drunk his 7th glass of vodka, he was about to order another one until someone stopped him. "You've had a bit too much buddy.." He heard a familiar voice, it was chan but hyunjin didn't know that since his eyesight blurry and he can't think well. "Oh.. oh felix..." Hyunjin said, chan was confused. "Hang on... are you drunk because of yongbok?" Chan asked and hyunjin nodded, "hyunjin.. he will be fine-" "Why did you have to b-break up with me..." Hyunjin said as he let a few tears escape from his eyes, "hyunjin... what did you say..?!" Chan asked, "why did you *hic* leave me felix..." Hyunjin cried. Chan finally realised what happened and hugged him. "Hyunjin.. maybe you should talk to him." Chan said as he sat on the stool next to hyunjin. "He doesn't l- *hic*.love me..." Hyunjin cried, "wait here hyunjin.. I'll be right back." Chan left hyunjin all by himself and walked out the club.

He pulled out his phone and dialed the number, pressing the button and waiting for the person to answer. "Hello..." a raspy voice said from the other side of the phone, "did.. did you and hyunjin break up.?"

...

Silence.

....

That was until chan heard sniffles from the other side of the phone, "felix..." chan said softly, "c-channie... *hic* why did I break up with him..!" Felix cried, "I regret it! I regret it so much-" "felix. Have you eaten." Chan interrupted and felix didn't say anything. "Eat something or I'm coming to you and forcing you to eat." Chan said with a little force in his voice. "... I can't.. I really can't." Felix said in a worrying voice, "u need to try-" "I can't.. everything I do! I try to force myself to but my hand is too shakey to eat. That shaleu that I can't eat..!" Felix explained, "will you be better if hyunjin was there?" Chan asked, and felix went silent again. "Y-yeah.." felix answered, "come and get him since we all came in your brothers car and changbins car. " felix said okay and ended the call.

[WHEN FELIX IS AT THE CLUB]

he stepped out his car, he was wearing a white jumper and a beige cardigan, with light blue jeans.

He walked into the club and looked around, he spotted chan and jeongin dancing. He around more and saw more of his friends, he looked at the bar and saw him downing a drink, He walked over to him. hyunjin was about to drink another drink until felix took it away from him, "h-he- *hic* hey!" Hyunjin said, "it's time to go home hyunjin." Felix said, staring at the older and taller male. "Hey.. how do you know my *hic* name?" Hyunjin chuckled, (his really drunk btw so he doesn't know who his talking to) "I doesn't matter, just...lets go." Felix grabbed both of his hands and pulled him up so he was standing up.

Felix's height was up to hyunjin's shoulders, hyunjin was just looking down at the smaller. "... wow... you look *hic* really pretty.." Hyunjin said, smiling with drunk eyes. Felix blushed and put his(hyunjin's) arm around his(felix's) shoulder. "Hey! Let g- *hic* go of me!"Hyunjin said, "chan!" He shouted out, felix was still trying to drag him outside. "Chan!" Hyunjin said. Felix finally got him outside, he then Remebered that he got an uber here. He groaned in frustration and took Hyunjin's phone out of his(hyunjin's) pocket. "Give it back!" Hyunjin said, reaching to grab it.

Felix and was standing near a bench so felix made Hyunjin sit. He typed in Hyunjin's password and called his personal driver. "Right.. thank you, Mr.Ree." felix said as he ended the call. He looked back and noticed Hyunjin was missing, he looked around worriedly. He spotted Hyunjin in a park nearby, sitting on a swing. "Hyunjin.. you can't leave like that! Your scared me-" felix stopped because he heard sniffles, "H-hyunjin..?" Felix said softly, "f-felix.. *hic* why did you leave me." Hyunjin said, not realising what his saying. Felix looked down, trying to control his tears, making sure they don't slip through. Hyunjin fell off the swing, felix rushed to his side. "Hyunjin!" Hyunjin looked up at felix and held his face. "You look like *hic* my lixxie..." felix blushed because hyunjin said 'my lixxie' He helped hyunjin up and saw that his driver arrived.

" felix blushed because hyunjin said 'my lixxie' He helped hyunjin up and saw that his driver arrived