[10] meeting again.. 🧑‍🤝‍🧑

6 years later

Felix's POV

Today I move back to korea! I can't remember why I moved back to Australia.

In Australia, 2 years ago.

I got into a car crash and forgot some parts in my memory. All I can Remember is that I went to Korea and came back to Australia for some reason! My sister sees its better for me to not remember since it will bring back awful memories..

Anyways back to the present day, I walked out the plane. Smelling the fresh air. "Finally back again!" I smiled and walked to one of the food courts.

I got food and started heading out. My brother and his boyfriend should be waiting for me!

My sister says I met my brothers boyfriend but I cant really remember! She said "until you see his face, u are most likely to remember him!" I smiled to the thought in my head. I was going down the escalator and then I saw my brothers face. "MINHO!!" I said running to him. "FELIX!" We both hugged. "How have u been?" He said squeezing my cheeks. "Amazing!! Jisoo is pregnant!!" I felt a pain in my heart but I just ignored it. "That's good!" He replied. "Hi, felix." A shy boy said. I looked over minhos shoulder. His face started to appear in my head. "J-ji-jisung..?!" I looked at him and my eyes grew wide. "I remember you!!" I went over to him and hugged him. "God I missed u felix! Hyunjin hasn't stopped asking me when u were coming back!" I looked at him and raised my eyebrow. "Hyunjin? Who's that..?" The name rung in my head.

"Hahaha.. no o-one..!" Minho patted my back. I was about to smile until I dropped to my knees holding my head. "Agh!!" The pain hurt so bad. "Felix!!" "Are you okay?!" They both asked. "Me-meds...!" I said holding my eyes shut.

Minho went through my bag and got my meds out. I swallowed them and breathed heavily. "Asthma pump!" I said and he gave me that too. "Thanks.." I beathed, sucking in the air.

"Is t-this a daily thing..?" Minho asked worriedly. I nodded and breathed more. "It's fine we will look after you lixxie.." Jisung said. "Ill make sure to stick with you at all times!" He said again. I smiled.

"So where will I be staying? With you guys?" I asked, they both looked at eachother. "Yes but if u see a tall man with red hair and sharp eyes. Walk away admittedly!" Minho said. I nodded slowly. "Okay.." "well then can we start going? I'm reallyyyy tired..." they laughed and nodded.

56 minutes later

We pulled into a big massive mansion with bodyguards surrounded around the building. "Woah!" I said admiring the building infront of me. "Amazing, isn't it?" Jisung asked. "It's like a billionaire ceo owns it!" "Well.." he got interrupted by the door opening. "Good afternoon Mr Lee and Mr han! Please come in." I looked at them with wide eyes.

Jisung grabbed my arm and brung me inside.

"It's even nicer inside!" I said walking around. "We will be right back! All u do is that u don't go inside the room with the door painted pink!" Jisung said as he left the house. I nodded slowly and looked around.

I looked at all the fancy stuff on the walls, I was about to touch a picture until I got interrupted. "Dont touch that." A woman said. "I'm sorry!" I bowed in front of her. "Dont bow." She said. "Sorry.." "and stop saying sorry." She said eyeing me up and down. I looked down while I was holding my hands.

She looked down at my hand and walked over to me.

She picked up my hand and looked at these 3 rings I had on the same hand. "These look familiar.." She said looking closer. "Yea.. my sister said that them two, the white and black ones, I bought for my old lover and that one was a wedding ring.." "so your married?" She asked sternly. I shook my head. "No.. jisoo told me that I was meant to get married but something happened and that's the reason why I moved back to Australia.." I said looking away. "Do u know who the lucky person was?" She asked again. "No.. I cant remember anything.. sadly I got into a car accident and lost half of my memory.. jisoo said its for the best that I don't remember!" She put my hand down. "Hmm.. okay..."

She walked off into the kitchen and I followed her. "So... what's ur name?" She got wine out the cupboard and poured to glasses. And gave one too me. "Yeji." I smiled. "Hwang yeji." She smirked and I felt that pain come back into my head. I fell to the floor. "Agh!" She ran over to me. "Sir! Are u okay?!" She kept asking. "M-meds...!" I whispered shouted.

She went through my bag and found them. I swallowed them and then I reached into my pocket to grab my inhaler out.

"What was that..?" She asked worriedly. "It happens when a bad memory is mentioned or the bad person on my memory is mentioned.." I said getting up. "But I've never met yo-.. oh... I see.." She said eyeing me up and down again. "My brother.. tsk." She said in a disappointing tone. I looked at her confusedly. I then noticed her outfit. She looked like she came out of a club.

15 minutes later

"You know, at first i thought u were gonna be all rude and boring. But actually, your a really easy person to talk to!" I smiled while sipping my wine. "So are you." I smiled again.

I heard the door open. "Were back!" I heard little running foot Steps in the floor and giggling. A little girl ran in the roo, she looked around 6. I felt the pain in my heart again. Getting a memory of a truck in my head.

Jisung ran in behind her and minho after. She stopped in her tracks and looked at me. "Daddy.. he looks just like you..?" I looked at her and then jisung and minho. "Felix.. this is my daughter, minnie.." I looked at him with wide eyes. "Hannah this is your uncle..!" Minnie smiled. "So is this who u have been talking to me about for the passed 3 days, mommy?" She said looking at jisung. Jisung nodded.

She walked up to me and I crouched down. She smiled and held my face then kissed my cheek slowly. "Hello uncle lixxie!" I felt tears in my eyes and I smiled back. "H-hi.. Minnie.. " She hugged me and I hugged her back.

I dont know why I had tears in my eyes. All I knew is that something in my passed had happened.

A picture of a truck, a stroller and twins came into my mind. The images kept going. Alot of baby pictures and blood.

My head flung back and my brain took over my mind.

"Truck... Stroller..." I stopped and eyes rolled to the back of my head. Minnie stepped back. "Uncle lixxie..?" She said walking backwards. "Felix." Minho said stepping forwards.

My eyes came back and widened my eyes. "Felix..! Don't listen to your head!" Jisung said in a worrying tone. Yeji came to me and kept shaking me. "Felix!" I kept saying truck and stroller over and over again until I came back to reality. "T-twins.." I heart almost broke. I put my head down and everyone looked at me. "Felix..." Minho said slowly. He then looked behind me and saw someone. He widened his eyes.

My eyesight started getting blurry. "My b-babie..-" I didn't get to finish since my eyesight turned black.

Minho's POV

i watched felix pass out. He was about to fall down until and red head put his arms around his waist. "Hmm.. new hair colour.. blue eyes.. freckles.. tiny waist.. grown an inch.." the red head smelled him. "Ah... Lee felix!" He smirked. "Home at last!" I looked at felix worriedly. "Hyunjin leave him alone.."

[Words: 1366]