[26] hyunjin...! 💘⚠️

[NO ONES POV, DRIVE HOME]

felix and hyunjin were in the car, the older was sleeping on the youngers shoulder while holding his hand. Ofc he felt bad he broke up with hyunjin, felix still loves him so much but... felix has a feeling that he has feelings for jeongin. He didn't want to be cheated on so he.. ended it.

These passed hours... felix has been crying. When chan called him, he was crying. As soon as he left hyunjin in the kitchen alone, he was crying. He would cry for hours, hours. He almost felt about killing himself... I mean he was about to but that was when chan called, felix is still hoping at hyunjin has feelings for him, even if he did break up with him. He still hoped he had.

Ofc felix would go back to him, they both have 3 kids together, and felix loves him so much.

Felix looked down at hyunjin, he was so pretty, his hair brushed over his eyes and a few drops of sweat. Felix gulped and his face went red, "were here." The driver spoke through the speaker, felix unbuckled his and hyunjins seat belt and opened the car door, slipping out of it. He then pulled hyunjin out aswell and tried to put him on his back but he was to heavy, felix held him up and took a few breaths but then was picked up from the floor. "Huh.." He looked at the person who was carrying him and it was hyunjin. "Hyunjin..." "shush." Felix blushed and just let him carry him (bridal style btw), he clinged his arms around hyunjin's neck and stuffed his head into his neck.

Hyunjin was fully aware of what he was doing, he was putting an act on the whole time.

Hyunjin and felix were at THERE house, meaning that there kids were there so they will have to be extra quiet to not wake them up. Hyunjin unlocked the door and shut it quietly, he then walked upstairs and into their shared room. Hyunjin placed felix on the bed and hyunjin fell on top of him, going in-between his legs and stuff his face into his neck. "Hyun... hyunjin.." Hyunjin inhaled his scent and smirked, cherry perfume. "Hyunjin.. i-" "be quiet." Hyunjin said in a demanding voice. The younger saw a maid watching them and motioned her to close the door and lock it. She nodded and closed it shut.

They laid their for a few minutes until hyunjin shifted a bit and felix accidentally whimpered. The youngers whimpers always turns him on.

As soon as felix let out that whimper he knew what would happen next because he knows how much it turns the taller on.

⚠️ SMUT WARNING (BEWARE ITS NOT THAT GOOD..) ⚠️

Felix lifted his neck and Hyunjin took this as the opportunity to bite on it. And that's what he did, he bit down on it.. hard. Hard enough to make a hickey. Felix yelped at the feeling of teeth digging into his skin.

Hyunjin licked, kissed, bit and whatever. Making so many hickies on his neck, felix bit on his bottom lip, trying to seduce his moans ans whimpers but never succeeded. He gave up half way and just let them out, he tried not to be too loud bc of his kids are in the house, sleeping.

Hyunjin did these for a couple of minutes before slipping the youngers jumper off and then unbuttoning his shirt. He went straight to felix's nipples, he sucked, bit, kissed and licked, while playing with the other one between his fingers. Felix moaned and whimpered which turned hyunjin on even more. the taller slipped off his shirt and felix touched his abs. Its been a long time since the freckled boy has touched them, he loved his abs, they were so well shaped and felix loved it.

Ofc he has abs himself but he finds hyunjins way better.

Hyunjin went up to felix and started kissing his, biting onto felix's bottom lip and then slipping in his tongue. While kissing him, hyunjin had already took the rest of the rest of their clothes off. Hyunjin pulled away and put three fingers up to felix's mouth, "suck." Felix obeyed and suck on his long fingers, covering them with saliva. While sucking on them, felix was looks at hyunjin with lustful eyes, they stared at eachother for a long time before hyunjin took out his fingers, making a *pop* sound.

He then lifted felix's ass and circled his hole with his saliva coated fingers. "P-please.. please stop teasing." Felix said, hyunjin smirked and slid one finger in. Felix gasped at the feeling of a finger inside of him, he tightened around that finger which made Hyunjin angry, "if your gonna tighten around my fingers, then I'll fuck you raw." Shivers when down felixs spine and did what he said. Hyunjin started pumping his finger in and out really fast, so fast that felix couldn't keep up with his whimpers. Hyunjin slid another finger in and started scissoring him, causing felix to do a louder whimper. Hyunjin slid another finger in and then slowed down, felix thought he was gonna put it in now since hyunjin almost fully pulled out but no. Felix was wrong, hyunjin pushed his fingers back in really fast, hitting felix's prostate. The younger moaned loudly and hyunjin smirked, he liked when felix moaned... it made the older feel.. dominant and powerful. He finally pulled out all three fingers, thinking his stretched him enough. "Get on all fours, I'm going to get the lube from the bathroom." Felix nodded viciously, "and if your not on all fours by the time I get back then you getting punished." Hyunjin smirked and felix nodded again. Hyunjin left the room and felix quickly got on all fours, not wanting to be punished because Hyunjin's punishments are evil to him...

Hyunjin soon came back in the room and smiled, "your such a good boy~" the younger blushed. Hyunjin lubed his dick and then held the freckleds hips, lining up his dick to his hole and pushing in. Felix's mouth flew open, he gripped onto the bed sheets and stuffed his face into the covers. Hyunjin waited a few minutes so felix can get adjusted to his size again, felix nodded and as soon as Hyunjin saw that nod, he started thrusting in and out of felix at a inhuman pace.

Moans, yelps and whimpers flew out of the obedient boys mouth, Hyunjin bent down and put two fingers in his mouth, shutting him up. "If you be even louder, ill punish you. Don't want to wake up the kids now.. do we?" Felix shook his head and the older smirked.

He continued thrusting in and out of him, hitting his prostate so many times. Felix already cummed about 2 or 3 times. The poor boy was getting tired, so tired that his eyes were closing and couldn't keep up with him pace. Hyunjin knew he was about to cum at any time, but finally he did.

Felix thought they were done, bur hyunjin kept thrusting. "H-hyunjin.. aren't we.. we done..?" Felix asked, looking back at the older. "Oh angel..." felux was confused, "that was only the first round." Felix's eyes widened. 'I'm not gonna be able to practice Tomorrow...' felix thought.

⚠️ SMUT END ⚠️

A/N:
Hopefully I will be posting more, I know this is bad but I don't really write smut 😭

Tell me a few things so I can improve plssss 🙏

Brw guys my finger is still not well but u will still post for you guts 😻

Have a lovely day,make sure you eat and drink !!

LUV YOUUUUUUUUU !!!! 😻💘