[15] flashbacks 📸

A/n: this is like a flash back about felix's past. Like when he was in high-school (maybe in middle-school aswell).

Btw this emoji (⚠️) means that's there's gonna be some sensitive topics here!

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

FELIX'S POV

"Felix! Wake up! It's your first day at your new school!!" My mum shouted from downstairs.

I opened my eyes and looked around the room.

I had to move schools because of the bullying and since my brother isn't there anymore, I was getting bullied constantly...

My brother had just moved to Korea, so he can find his dream.

His been to Korea three times and I haven't been once.

My family stopped going to Korea, when my mum just found out I was born.

My parents were born in Korea and so was my brother, but on the other hand.

I was born in Australia.

I don't know much about Korea, I can only speak some of it but that's not enough if I ever wanted to move there.

I managed to convince my mum to give me private lessons to learn Korean and when I found out she said yes, I screamed in excitement!

Anyways back to the story..

My brother is a freshmen in college and I am in year 9.

I got up from my bed and opened my curtains.

The light shined onto my face and I closed my eyes as it hit it.

No one can ever beat the speed of ligh.

Never!

I rubbed my eyes and walked to the bathroom.

I looked at my messy hair and messy clothes in the mirror. I fixed my clothes and then grabbed my tooth brush and then started scrubbing.

I spat the toothpaste into the sink and wiped my mouth.

I yawned and stretched my limbs before going into my room and picking out my school uniform.

I put it on and then fixed my hair.

"I don't think Anyone's gonna bully me because of my freckles... right..?" I said to myself, thinking if I should put on makeup or not to cover up the freckles.

I shrugged and grabbed my bag, I put all my stuff in there and headed downstairs.

I went round the corner and met my mums face.

"Good morning, sunshine!" She said cooking some eggs.

"Do you want any eggs?" She asked as I sat down onto the stool, "No thank you! I'm not that hungry.. I'll probably eat a breakfast bar on the way!" I smiled at her. "Okay then! But remember to bring one with you. You always forget!" She said raising am eyebrow at me. "I know mum! I won't forget!" I giggled at her face.

She walked over to me and cupped my face into her hands, "remember to treat everyone respect, kay?" I nodded and she's kissed my head, "go on then!" I jumped off the stool and headed to the door, I opened it and heard my mother's voice.

"DONT FORGET YO-" I shut the door. "This boy." She sighed.

I smiled to myself as I walked to school, it was a good thing that the school was close to my house!

I love taking walks, whenever I'm stressed, sad or angry. I just take a walk to have a little breath and little of my own space for once!

After 2 minutes, I arrived at the school and I looked the building up and down.