[8] death.. ☠️

[ - recap - ]

"Have you seen our new babies?" I asked. His eyes widened. "Babies?!" He asked. I nodded and picked both of them up. He looked at them both. "I don't even know how to look after one?" He said holding both of him. They look just like you!" He smiled. "One of them looked like you?" I pointed. He admired her face. "She has cute little freckles like you!" I smiled.

We were getting ready to leave when felix grabbed my hand and kissed me on the cheek. "Happy birthday handsome!" I smiled, he got something out and put it on my finger. "Matching rings!" He showed me his hand and I smiled again. "I love it!" I said happily.

[ - recap over - ]

Felix's POV

I hoped out the shower and went outside of the bathroom. I saw hyunjin sleeping on a chair with both of the babies in his hand. I smiled and got changed.

I kissed his head and he opened his eyes, He smiled sleepily. I went over to the bag and got out baby clothes. I didn't know the gender so I bought girl and boy clothes. I picked them up and walked over to sleepy hyunjin, I picked up the twins and placed then on the hospital bed and started changing them. Hyunjin got up and hugged my waist, he put his head on my shoulder and watched me changing them.

[ - 12:34pm - ]

I finished changing them and picked them up. "Maybe we should go see my family?" Hyunjin asked, I smiled and nodded.

We walked out of the hospital and git in hyunjin's car. We only had one car seat so I decided to put one in there and the other in my hands. "We should really name them." I said, he nodded while driving.

We arrived at hyunjin's families house, I got the babies and walked up to the front door. We knocked and a bodyguard opened the door, he bowed. He let us through and we saw the whole family sitting in the living room. Sunoo got up first and walked to me, "omg they are so cute!!" "There heavy too.." I said. Sunoo laughed. "Can I hold one?" He asked. I nodded and he took one of them. "Wow they are heavy!" He laughed again.

We sat down, talking for a while, while everybody got turns of holding the babies. "Thought of any names yet?" Yong asked. We both shook our head. "Oh, well I hope you both have a good think!" Yongs wife said. I smiled. "I don't really have any ideas right now.. what about you?" I said looking at hyunjin. He looked up from his phone and shook his head.

[ - 8:45pm - ]

Hyunjin's POV

I was talking to my parents until I noticed felix getting a bit tired. "I think we're gonna head out now! Felix has had a long day.." I said looking at him. They nodded and we said our goodbyes.

We arrived home and went inside.

Felix went into the kitchen and I followed him. He put a two bottles of milk into the microwave and waited, still both babies in his arm.

The milk soon finished and he got it out. We then started walking upstairs.

I went into my office and sat at my desk. I opened a file and started doing work.

3 months later

Felix's POV

These past 3 months I've felt alone..

Hyunjin rarely talks to me and all he does is make the baby food and that's it. Its always me getting up at 3am to calm the babies down.. honestly It's just not fair..

In 5 days, I start college again. Hyunjin graduated college so I will rarely see him. It's not like I see him anyways... One time, he came home and I got up and ran too him. I hugged him but he just pushed me away and went straight up to his office.