[4] date 👀

[ - recap - ]

Minho's POV

I pinned jisung against the wall. "M-minho" he said softly. I grabbed his waist .and kissed him. He put his arms around my neck and kissed me back. I bit his lips and he opened his mouth, letting my tongue slid in. I put my knee against his crotch and he moaned into the kiss.

I pulled apart and a long string of saliva was attached to mine and jisung lips. "Be my boyfriend." I asked him. He blushed and nodded. I gave him a little peck on the lips and smiled. "Come on," I grabbed his hands. "Get changed and we will go on a date." I continued happily. He smiled and I went into my room while he got changed in his room.

[ - recap over - ]

Jisung's POV

I watched as felix and hyunjin left the dorm. I went to my room and opened the closet. I picked out a outfit and some shoes. I decided to go for a plain outfit.

I got changed and looked in the mirror

I got changed and looked in the mirror. "I think I look good!" I smiled. "So do I." Minho said in the door way. I looked at him blushed.

"Y-you look.. g-good.." I stuttered. He nodded, "come on let's go!"

We walked out of the house and got in minho's car

We soon arrived at the place and went inside. The restaurant was really fancy, the main colours used in this place were black and purple. It was really fancy and it looked rich.

My favourite part about the restaurant is that they have purple light up trees around the place

Me and minho went up to the front desk and they started talking while I looked around. Minho handed the woman a card and she bowed and led us up to this private area.

The private area didn't look like the downstairs, instead it had no purple at all. It almost looked like a different restaurant.

 It almost looked like a different restaurant

(Like this but more private)

"Wow!" I said taking a seat opposite minho. Minho smirked and I looked at him. "What did u give that woman?" I asked him. "A card." He said coldly. "Why?" I asked again. "Hyunjin owns this restaurant. It is the 2nd best restaurant in the world." I looked at him with wide eyes. "I'm the co-owner of this place. I can do whatever I want?" He smirked. I blushed and look down at the menu.

I looked at it with wide eyes, everything is so expensive. "What's wrong?" He asked. "W-why's everything so expensive..?" I said looking up at him. He laughed, "everything is free, silly. Like I said.." he said leaning forward. "I'm the co-owner." He said in a deep and cold voice. I looked at him and smiled. "Then I would like _____" I said smiling. (I couldn't be bothered to think of any food names) minho nodded. "Can I have some vodka?" I said looking at him. "Your 16, sungie." I looked at him with puppy eyes. "Fine.." he said looking away. I smiled.

A woman came over to us and took our orders. Minho ordered _____ and wine.

The food soon came out and I looked at it with hungry eyes. "This looks delicious!" I said looking at the food then minho. He laughed. "Eat up." He said picking up his essentals. I picked up mine and stuffed my face.

We soon after finished our food and minho stared at me. I looked at him and then looked around. He laughed. "Wha-" I got cut off by minho leaning over the table and licking the corner of my mouth. He sat back down and smirked. Huge blush crept over my face, making my ears all red aswell. "U had sauce on the side of you mouth, so I decided to get it off for u!" He said smiling happily. I slightly smiled at him.

------------------

A/n: I know this is like really really short but I have been very busy lately and I have been stressed. I have a stressful netball game on Sunday and ever since I almost lost a game last week, I haven't been getting enough sleep lately and I've been stressed.

After the netball game I will hopefully be posting more!

Anyways love u guys and I hope u have a lovely day!

[Words: 730]

[ - 02/12/22 - ]