[24] Alive.. or dead. ❓️

[HOSPITAL, 3RD PERSON]

Hyunjin was waiting for the doctors to come and tell hyunjin that he was okay.

His leg was bouncing and he was biting his nails, that was until a doctor came our felix's room.

Hyunjin stood up, "doctor..! Please say his okay..!!" Hyunjin was scared.. really scared. He didn't want to loose felix, felix is his everything. Yeah he didn't pay any attention to felix, but he still loves him so much. He only ignored him since felix messaged me not that long ago that he needs some time. So hyunjin respected that and waited until felix was ready to talk about things. Hyunjin doesn't want to loose felix... especially when they have kids together. Hyunjin thinks he won't be able to handle 3 kids. He couldn't even handle 2...

"Sir.. please calm down!" The doctor made him sit down. Hyunjin started to worry alot....

"His.. his not stable enough... one wrong move then he could possibly die... he hasnt woken up yet so we are still not sure if he will die or not." Hyunjin felt tears in his eyes as the doctor walked away.

He slowly looked down at his lap, "FELIX?! HYUNJIN?!" Hyunjin heard chan shout, but didn't look up.

Chan saw him and rushed over to him, "Where's felix..?!" Chan crouched down to hyunjins height in the chair and held om his shoulders. "Hyunjin.." chan noticed him crying, jeongin was right behind chan. "Hyunjin?!?! ANSWER ME!!" Chris shook him but hyunjin couldn't say anything, he just shook his head and let the tears fall.

"C-channie-hyung..." Hyunjin said as he slowly looked up at BangChan. "I don't want him to die.." He choked on his tears, "what... wha do you mean hyunjin.." chan said scaredly, "the doctor said that he hasn't woken up yet so there not sure if he will die or not...!" Hyunjin managed to saw through his tears. Chan felt tears forming into his eyes, He patted hyunjins shoulder and then gave him a hug. "He will be okay man.. let's just go home and come back here tomorrow okay..?" Hyunjin nodded and him, chan and jeongin walked out the hospital.

[AT THE DORMS]

(minho, jisung, seungmin and changbin don't know felix is in hospital, they just think that felix is staying at a friend's house.)

Hyunjin walked into felix's dorm room and looked at his clean bedsheets.

Hyunjin slowly laid his body onto the bed sheets, had felix's oversized hoodie on that fir hyunjin well.

Hyunjin sunk into the bedsheets and sniffed the hoodie, smelling felix's scent.

Hyunjin closed his eyes for a bit but then soon opened them to see felix's phone.

He grabbed the phone, unlocked it but the next thing that hyunjin saw made his eyes open wide.

It was a Instagram Post of himself and jeongin.

It was the picture of hyunjin about to kiss jeongin's cheek as a joke.

The caption said:

'OMG!!! They are definitely dating!!! Just look at the way hyunjin looks at innie! Shipppppppp 💗💗 #hyunin'

Hyunjin felt angry, he clicked on the profile and stared at the bio.

'Fav ships: hyunin, changlix, minsung and chanmin 💗'

He felt jealous seeing "changlix".

He felt his blood boil. He was about to go into changbins room and murder him.

He clicked off the profile and scrolled through some pictures. He came across a account called "hyunlixLuvsx", their recent post is a old picture of hyunjin and felix.

The caption said:

'I miss old hyunlix.. :( I wonder what happened to them. ☹️💔'

Hyunjin scrolled through the pictures of him and felix, he felix tears in his eyes until he heard the sound of a phone ringing.

He looked down at his pocket and slide out the phone. He picked up the call, "Hello..?" He said softly, "hello! This is Seoul hospital." Hyunjin shot up, "we are here to inform you that felix has awaken! We would like you to come down as soon as possible." Hyunjin felt so happy, he put on his shoes, "Okay I will be there!" He ended the call and ran down the dorm stairs. "Where are you going-" the sound of the door shutting was heard.

[HOSPITAL]

hyunjin jogged to the front desk, "Hello. How can I help you?" The front desk lady said, giving a cheerful smile. "I'm here to see Lee felix." He said, forgetting something, the lady typed on the computer. "We don't have a Lee felix, sir? Are you sure that's there full name?" The lady checked, "oh... his name should be under Hwang Lee Felix?" Hyunjin asked worriedly. The lady started typing again, "Ah yes! Room 206." She smiled again and Hyunjin smiled back, bowing to her as a thank you.

He rushed up the stairs and rushed to the room.

He got to the door and opened it, he saw felix sitting up in his bed, staring out the window. "Yongbok..." felix turned his face and saw hyunjin crying.

Hyunjin ran to him and hugged him, felix hugged back. "Thank god your alive..!" Hyunjin said, "hyunjin-" "I don't know what I would of done without you!" "Hyunjin!" "Thank you God! Thank you go-" "HYUNJIN!" Hyunjin pulled out the hug and looked into his baby's eyes. "Yes love..?" Hyunjin said, "uhm.." felix started, "nevermind. We will talk about it at home, okay?" He gave a fake smile but luckily hyunjin didn't notice. Hyunjin smiled, "okay!" He says as he kissed his cheek.

[AT THE DORM]

They were both alone at home, "hyunjin." Felix started, "yes angel..?" Hyunjin replied, "uh.. I think we should.. uhm.. break up?" Hyunjin stopped breathing. "Wha-.. what.." His voice was shaking, "maybe its just for the best." Felix finished.

Hyunjin started crying and got on his knees, "No baby.. please!! I can't live without you..!!" Hyunjin cried, felix started crying as hyunjin hugged his waist while on his knees. Felix tried to push him way. "N-no..! Please don't leave me! I'll do anything p-please..!!" Hyunjin cried, "H-hyunjin.. we will still be the parents of our kids..  i... I just think it's for the best." Felix let his tears escape. "PLEASE...!" Hyunjin kept crying, felix managed to get away from him and grab his bag and ran out of the room.

Hyunjin got up and ran to felix, "felix! I promise I'll be better..! I'll do anything you want!" "Hyunjin.." "ill give you my money!" "Hyunjin!-" "please! I'll give you everything!!" "HYUNJIN! WE BOTH DONT LOVE EACHOTHER ANYMORE!" Felix realised what he said and covered his mouth with his hand, "i-i gotta go.." felix yanked his hand away and ran out the house.

Leaving hyunjin on his knees, crying.

|||

'Just come back felix...'

|||