41

_________________________

♬○♩●♪♩  ♩♪●♩○♬☆
__________________________

Y/n getting off of her long train ride to her destination, she was greeted by a smile and hug.

"Y/n! It's been so long!"

"Bonjour pretty lady!" She said jogging up to her to envelop her in a tight hug. "Ah, you haven't changed a bit Victoria."

Victoria Terikoff: Lead singer in the opera that was happening tonight. She was a few years older than Y/n, and just graduated from college a little over a year ago to pursue her dream in being an opera singer/actress. Very headstrong and determined. She whatever pops into her head first and states then plain as day, making her come off as sometimes rude.

"I couldn't say the same for you! You look terribly tired! Are you ok? Are you sick?"

Y/n did not find her question rude at all, knowing that Victoria has always had a straightforward personality. "I'm quite well, Victoria, but thank you."

"Well then! Let's get you to the theatre! I know everyone is dying to see you!"

They both began walking down the street to arrive to a car that was parked, they got in and then rode to the theater.

Once getting there, they were both greeted by the stage director, play producer and more of the rest of the cast and crew members. Everyone welcomed Victoria a very nice "welcome back", and then all of them very excitingly took the time to meet Y/n seeing as they never met her only seeing her in magazines, websites and such.

"It's so great to meet you! I have always wanted to see you play in person!" One of the ensemble orchestra players said holding her hands together with a smile across her face.

"You are so talented! And you work so hard! You truly deserve that award you won earlier last year!"

"I lovee your hair! Do you have someone to do it?"

"We met at the gala a few weeks ago remember? Me and other one of my friends introduced ourselves to you!"

"It's been so long L/n darling! How's UA been treating you?"

"When did you stop going to the school of music in France?"

"Yeah someone took a picture of you and that hero in training that goes to UA at the Gala and it's been everywhere on social media. Have you not seen? Is he not your boyfriend?"

"Yes I did play in Hadestown in the states you recognize me?!"

"Y/n Darling are you feeling well?" The stage director asked. Backstage the crew were still bombarding her with questions and trying to talk to her without even taking a minute to realize that she was extremely low on energy, and her social battery had died quicker than expected.

"Shoo shoo! Give her some space!" He said while trying to swat the rest of the crew away. "If you need a rest before we do a re-run of the show and you have to go on."

"No, uh...I think I'll be fine for now. Thank you." Tired, she walked from behind stage to go sit in the velvet seats before she had to go on to do a quick practice run before tonight.

Lazily, she sat down in the seat, with her arms laying across the top of the seat in front of her, put her head down on her arms and slowly fell asleep to regenerate try and herself. But, after taking a nap that felt like 5 minutes, a younger guy came up in front of her to tap her shoulder a few times before actually waking her up.

"Huh...?" Slowly gaining consciousness again, the girl lifted her head and looked the boy who stood in front of her wearing a "backstage crew" shirt on say "Director Shin says it's time for you to come back stage." Getting up, and walking backstage, feeling even more draining and lifeless, her energy continued to fall. Her body felt odd, she was running on fumes. It wasn't as if she was "tired" per say, she just felt like she energy was constantly and slowly draining herself of everything.

Making it backstage, the director goes onto the stage and walks around, giving the lighting crew time to get ready.

"Curtains will draw! I will come on stage, I will say a few words expressing my gratitude to the theatre to be filled with people coming to see my hard work!" He stopped, clearing his throat. "And then I will leave the stage. Blackout! And then Y/n you will rush to the center stage, and before the lights come up, you will start playing the intro. Got it?!" He yelled from the other side of the stage that was covered by the curtains.

The lights dimmed and as quickly as she could to center. Shin, the director walked down in front of the velvet seats behind the ensemble orchestra that was being ready to be directed by the musical conductor and sat quickly before heading a beautiful symphony coming from the stage. The orchestra started started playing bellow and then the lights brightened to that blinding hue that Y/n significantly disliked in the moment. Her face was dull and full of no life, her hands moved the bow up and down the strings of her violin creating an alluring siren like song. She closed her eyes and started to bury herself in the ravishing feeling of playing her violin for another time. Swaying to her own tune she breathed heavily as if she was taking in the sounds and entranced herself with them.

After a short while, the arrangement was over with Y/n still playing and the lights blackening as she exited her harmony. Walking off the stage, Y/n heard from the audience

"Heavenly! Elegant, exquisite! Beautiful! Ravishing, divine, magnificent! You have such an absolutely pulchritudinous soul my darling!" Yelling and running up to her behind to curtains. "Face, face, face! You have that! That is what I want! Yes! Entrance the audience before the show even begins! Yes, yes, yes!" Praising her, and squishing her face.

Later, the director went back to directing his stage play throughout the whole 3 hour duration that it would be. Then, the cast and crew clapped up their last rehearsal of this play. Then, he dismissed the cast to go to the designated stylist, and makeup artist, in the building that was only a block away.

Victoria, and Y/n and some of cast members walked together to get ready for their show in just a few hours.