17

_________________________

♬○♩●♪♩  ♩♪●♩○♬☆
__________________________

It was the end of the school day, and Midoriya wanted Y/n to come with him after school to train her quirk a little, and do some light training.

He started her off with what he said light warmup. They both ran two laps around the track field, 10 suicides, 100 sit ups each, 50 push-ups, and 50 squats.

"Alright! Let's get started!" Enthusiastically, Midoriya swung his arms around with he did a light bounce on the toes of his feet.

"Not even highschool volleyball would have prepared me for this shit, Midoriya."

"You played volleyball?"

"For a second until my aunt pulled me."

"Woah that's cool I didn't know you played sports." They both walked inside the indoor gym where they had multiple heights of rock, and other training equipment.

"Yeah, I like a change in pace sometimes." Taking a big huff of breath in."So what first, All For One Successor?" Holding her hands behind her head still catching her breath. "Hopefully not something that will make me pass out."

"Wait you might pass out?!" He stops walking and turns to her looking at her relaxed expression, acting as if what she just said was normal.

"Well maybe." Laughing and walking passed the green haired boy she let her arms fall down, and she stretched them over each other before putting them to rest at her side.

"I think you should just kind of try lifting things. With your quirk."

"I'm not that strong with my quirk, M."

"Have you even tried lifting anything heavier?"

"Well no."

"Then how do you know?"

"Uhh.."

"Exactly." The boy who stood next to her jogged over to the large storage room, and rolled out a weighted barrel farther into the gym. "Come on L/n, don't let the boy carrying the heavy stuff go faster than you."

And with that, Y/n starting running towards him and then passed him up whilst turning a sharp corner.

|♬☆|

"L/n I asked you if you were able to lift heavy stuff and you told me no."

"Y-yeah well I didn't k-know, plus this is still kind of h-h-hard, you know.." Y/n stood struggling her arms straining veins popping from her arms her also shaking, she biting her lip hard enough for it to draw blood as she stood trying to hold the 3 barrels into the air while making them moving around, on top of, and under each other due to Midoriya command.

"Seems like you're doing it with ease to me."

"Well it was easy when you only gave me barrel!" She screamed at him, breaking a sweat across her forehead.

"Do you think you can only do it with one hand? Maybe we should try adding another barrel. Do you think you can-"

"It's really hard to concentrate when your still talking to me!" Yelling in irritation, he took the hint and hummed. She yelled again in what seemed to be pain and anger right before she slammed the barrels onto the ground. She turned around and then walked away from the barrels a few steps before turning back around to face them again.

"You're getting better L/n, I didn't know you had this much mental, physical strength and resilience." He walked up the girl who's hands where on her knee's heavily breathing, and rubbed her back.

"This is what you do every time you guys go to those training sessions?"

"Well, I kind of work my quirk a some other different ways, and me and the others sometimes do small quirk brawls."

"I don't even want to know what that is." Izuku laughed, and Y/n leaned up and stood up straight.

"Well, even if you don't come with us to train, I still want you to work on your own, and do some of the similar things that we've been working on since we've been he- WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Midoriya yelled as he witnessed Y/n take off her shirt in off quick motion.

"What? God, it's not like I'm naked. I'm in my sports bra." She threw her shirt off to the side. "So what next?" Turning back to him, as this pink blush appeared onto his face while he tried not to look at her.

"Ok uhhhh..." He thought before he spoke. "I think that you should work on steadiness, and precision in your hands. So that the things your moving, moves with exactness and accuracy." She hummed, and stretched her over each other walking to the near bench to pick up her water bottle.

"How do you know so much about how to train my quirk."

"Well, a component of my quirk is somewhat similar to yours. I've been doing the same training as you to train with it."

She hummed and walked away from the bench placing her water bottle back. Y/n walked back to the center of the room with Midoriya where he stood.

"Alright then. Precision training."

Time went on, and the sun started to set and the stars started to rise. The air got chiller and the wind blew through the trees. Y/n and Midoriya finally started heading back to the the dorms in the cold breeze of the arriving night. Eventually, the two made it back to the building saying their goodbyes before they finally retiring back to their rooms to rest for the night.