40

_________________________

♬○♩●♪♩  ♩♪●♩○♬☆
__________________________

Midoriya sat in Y/n's room In indulging in the sent of her bed and her room overall, when as soon as his "girlfriend" left the room, he got this eerie, strange feeling about her leave. Feeling as if something was going to happen. He thought he shouldn't have let her go and kept her back for a little bit longer.

He was just being paranoid seeing as if she was traveling a long way from him. So, he got up and started heading to the music room to practice his arrangements before tonight.

Earlier that day, Aizawa made a visit to the student dormitories and made it clear to the students that were training Y/n to not allow her to attend any sessions, seeing that he wanted to keep training her on his own for now in worries that the students consistent training would not be suitable for her right now. Little by little, he has been taking Y/n in to see more about her quirk and why it's making her feel this way.

Midoriya, finally leaving the comfortable environment of her room, left to head over to UA to go to the music room.

He went to his room, grabbed his jacket and then walked downstairs to head outside and walked one block to UA. When he made it there, he took it upon himself to take a peak into the teachers office to fine Professor Aizawa. When he looked in, he saw Bakugou sitting in a chair with his hands folded behind his head looking down to the ground.

He knocked on the door.

Aizawa looked up, and saw Midoriya standing there looking at Bakugou.

"Can I come in..? Or is this a bad time?"

"No it's not. I'm actually glad your here because this is something that I have been meaning to talk to you about too. Please, come sit." And nervously, he went to sit down next to his classmate to find that his question was almost immediately answered.

|♬☆|

He sat in the piano room, so many things on his mind. But, be couldn't think. All of this information was moving through his head so quickly he felt himself barrack a sweat.

He jolted up, and moved over to the other side of the room we're the piano arrangements were placed by the music teacher. Her flipped through the folder and looked and searched and none of them seemed to catch his eyes until.

He grabbed the paper, and pulled it out of the folder and examined it.

"Don't I know this?"

Sitting back down at the piano he placed the paper on top of it and examined it and started playing the notes.

"I've definitely heard this before." He said as he started playing the intro the song a wave of nostalgia hit him in the face like a train. He continued playing and this sentimental piece seemed so important, he just could not figure out why.

_________________________

Midoriya was sitting in his moms music room with Y/n while she stared at him playing something in the piano.

"Woah! How do you know that song?"

"One of my piano teachers were playing it before I went in for my practice the other day, and I asked for the name of it." He shared. "I thought you would want to hear it!"

"That's so cool! I love that song! I tried playing it on my violin but it didn't sound the way I wanted it to..." Pouting she ran her finger down a string of her violin that sat on top of the piano. "But Dad plays it for me every now and again!"

"Well that's ok! Now that I'm learning it, I can play it for you anytime you want..." he started blushing and looking down at the keyboard of the piano.

"Really!? Thank you so much, Izu!" Standing up behind him and hugged him tightly almost choking him. "Okay the first part again! I want to hear it!"

_________________________

Quickly, he played the piece one time through, still trying to remember where he has heard this from and got up and started out of the music room and walked down the hall and went to the library.

Entering the library, he went over to the copier and printer to copy the sheet music in his hand. Also in the library, stood Jirou reading in a little corner of the Library.

"Oh, hey Midoriya." She finally noticed him, and waved him over. "What are you doing here?"

Walking over to her and sitting on the couch next to hers. "I could ask you the same thing." He responded.

"Just doing a little reading. It's usually noisy in the commons at this time. You?"

"I was just about to copy sheet music I need for tonight."

"Oh cool. You have a piano competition?"

"Yeah. You should come. It's only for a little anyways. I think you would enjoy it."

"Yeah I'll totally stop by. Send me the information, it's not like I'm doing anything." He smiled, he talked to her a bit more before he finally went back to his original task of copying the sheet music, and then went back to the music room to run over it a few more times, unexpectedly learning it rather quickly, or remembering it rather quickly.