14

_________________________

♬○♩●♪♩  ♩♪●♩○♬☆
__________________________

Midoriya felt never as he had just walked into Y/n room somewhat nervous. He looked around to see various sheets of music, record vinyls sitting on her desk, her school books also sitting on that, posters of music artists, composers, and sticky notes in random places.

Though, there was something that specifically was a large poster of Beethoven stranded on one her walls standing next to her desk. He stood staring at it, as if it was going to move or something. A nostalgic feeling filled his senses. He remembered that he tried to learn one on his piano when he was younger. One of his simpler songs, but it was still difficult.

The owner of the poster interrupted his thoughts, and stood next to him, and stared at the poster too.

"Ugh, he was such a genius. I know it's weird to have a poster of a old man in your room, but I sometimes just can't get enough of him."

"You're right about that.." trailing back off into his thoughts tuning Y/n our if she had been saying anything. Just staring the poster.

"Didn't you play piano, Midoriya? She asked whilst handing him a pencil gaining his attention. He grabbed the pencil from her hand and watched as she walked away and sat on her bed, with him taking a seat in her desk chair.

"Yeah I did."

"Do you still play?" She eyeing him in curiosity as he got comfortable in his seat.

"No, I don't.."

"Oh.." Y/ n replied with casualty.

Midoriya scrambled through his notebook to find an empty page while Y/n got back up and went over to her record player and placed a record on top, letting it start playing as she sat on her bed looking around as if she had never been in it before, waiting for him to start their "interview."

The sun began to set, letting the sky reveal it's beautiful stars above, looking down on whatever was bellow it.

Midoriya found a page in his book, and then continued to look up at her.

"Are you ready to start..?"

"Oh! Yeah! Sorry I was just-" he cleared his throat."So what's you're quirk again? I don't think you ever told me.

"Uhhh I don't really know. I guess it's kind of like the telekinesis superpower that you seen in American TV." He wrote something down.