22

_________________________

♬○♩●♪♩  ♩♪●♩○♬☆
__________________________

"I'm not crazy, and I'm being serious?!" She paced around Bakugou's room as he laid on his bed listening to her story.

"I never said you were crazy N/n."

"Then why are you acting like that?!"

Y/n was pacing around her friends room re-telling the story that happened to her on the train while she was coming from the doctors office and going to the Phd Clinic. Pacing around the room and making subtle hand gestures as she told her story.

Bakugou sat on his bed giving his attention to her while he ate a bag of chips as if he was watching a show. "When did you say this happened again?"

"Uhhh, this passing Sunday."

"Hmm." Humming and taking a chip out of the bag and picking his phone back up.

"So you do think I'm crazy?!" She started getting angry seeming as if her pot was about to flood over. She needed to stop hanging around her short tempered friend so often.

He sat his phone down and finished chewing his food "I'm not saying that your crazy Y/n. I'm just saying that something may have scared you and made your quirk go haywire. I don't exactly know what you want me to say after you've told me the story. Congratulations?"

"I can't with you." Rubbing her temples, she sat in his desk chair.

"No I'm being deadass. You've told me your story, cool. I'm sorry that happened, I'm sorry that you got scared and I'm sorry that you didn't get the last vinyl. Ok? Now what do you want me to say?"

She choked on her words. And went quiet thinking about what he said. And he was right. There's wasn't anything to necessarily say. She needed no advice on the story whatsoever, and she would be more enraged if he gave anymore input.

"I guess you're right." Rolling her eyes, she kicked around in the chair to turn away from him hearing a subtle "exactly" coming from his way. Y/n rolled her eyes as she got a notification from her phone. Picking it up, clicking on it, and opened the message from a very particular green haired boy.

Izuku Midoriya 🦸‍♂️
3:39pm
_________________________

We did quirk training Monday,
you down for some piano
practice?