21

_________________________

♬○♩●♪♩  ♩♪●♩○♬☆
__________________________

The morning was rainy and gloomy. But, a little rain didn't stop Y/n from getting done what needed to be done.

She had to go to the doctors office for a checkup, go to the PhD clinic to check in, find an album vinyl that was again in stock that she had been trying to get for many months, and then she had to pick up her prescription from a different doctors office.

"How have you been feeling L/n? Have you been having any problems?" The doctor asked sitting at her computer desk.

"I've been fine. Thought my headaches have been getting a little worse, and every once in a while my fingertips randomly go numb for long periods of time."

She typed something into her computer."Do you think it's your quirk sweetie? You did tell me that you have been doing very intense training with your quirk more than weekly, am I correct?"

"Oh. Well maybe you're right. I actually didn't think about that." Y/n looking to her lap in embarrassment, tapping her foot in the ground.

"I think it'll be something that will pass overtime when you get more comfortable with your quirk. But, if you are still concerned about it, I can prescribe you some medicine to cease the pain."

"No. I think your right. No need."

"Speaking of medicine." She got up from her chair and went over to a glove dispenser and took a pair of gloves. "Have you been taking daily doses that I gave to you in your last visit?"

"Yep."

"Daily?"

"Uhh.."

"You know that those are good for you." She sighed. "You absolutely need to be taking two in the morning and two before you go to sleep."

"I try. I just forget often."

"Just keep them in your bathroom, take two when you're brushing your teeth in the morning and take two more when you get out of the shower at night."

"Yeah. I know." She put her elbow on the armrest and her head on her hand sighing loudly.

The doctor sat back in her chair, and rolled it closer to Y/n sitting in hers. She checked her eyes, her ears, her mouth, and she was now checking her heartbeat. "So, how's school been going? Met any friends?"